Chapter 15

Waking up the next day with heat radiating from another body, slowly opening my eyes I see Jacob peacefully sleeping with an arm thrown over my hip, carefully removing his arm I sit up looking at his carefree face as he sleeps, slipping out the bed, I straighten my clothes, walking to the door I step out trying not to disturb anyone.

Walking downstairs I head to the kitchen, walking in I smell bacon, entering the area I see Lucy stood still in her pj's cooking breakfast "want some help" she looks at me startled "god you scared me, but yeah, oh my god were like proper fricking house wives cooking dinner for our husbands" I burst into laughter, "jeez are you and Sam getting that serious?" Her eyes widen "no i-I d-didn't mean that" my laughter continued "relax I'm kidding" she sighs in relief.

We spent twenty minutes cooking breakfast for the lads, setting them down on the table just as they walked in, both walking in their boxers, not that I'm complaining neither is Lucy seen as they both have six packs and amazing bodies which we could just li- NO I can't think like that.

They both yawn as they sit down, Jacob brushes a hand through his bedhead hair while Sam rubs his eyes and yawns again, Lucy and I follow over with coffee in our hands and the last plate of food, setting them down we both sit next to one another across from the boys, "you two did all this" we both nod our heads seen as our mouths were full of bacon and eggs.

"So what are you going to do after school Lexi are you coming back here or going home?" Lucy asks between mouth full, taking a sip of orange juice I look at her "actually I'm not in school today I'm scheduled to be somewhere" saying this got Jacob interested in the conversation "what, what do you have that's scheduled during school?" I cast my gaze towards my food "it's complicated" I hear him 'huff' "what's complicated about it" he was beginning to make me annoyed and angry I look straight at him "look I can't tell you cause its private and I thought you would understand by now, I am going against everything I know and every rule I have in my family to see you, if it was anyone else in the family they would of been disowned but I'm able to do it because I'm the only female blood in the Rodriguez family left" taking a break Lucy steeps in to ask a question "what do you mean only female blood in your family?" I look at her "all the other women have been married in and have only had sons, hence me being the only female blood of the Rodriguez's" she nods her head in understanding.

Standing up I put my plate and glass into the dishwasher turning round I smile at Sam and Lucy not even bothering to acknowledge Jacob, "right I'm off I'll see you later" I hug Lucy and Sam before walking out the door, getting in my car I head for the destination.

Jacob's POV

Why does that sound familiar "I'm the only blood female in the Rodriguez family" I kept playing that sentence over and over in my head trying to figure out where I've heard it before, looking at Sam I can see he's trying to figure that out as well.

Finishing breakfast both Sam and I helped Lucy to tidy up before leaving for school, going upstairs I put on a plain black shirt fits against my body showing my muscles and a pair of cargo trousers with black Nikes.

Meeting Lucy and Sam downstairs we head to school, reaching the school lot I climb out and walk to my normal spot before school my mind is spinning trying to find out where I've heard it before so I decide to text my brother Joe he might know

To Joe

Have you herd of 'I'm the only blood female in the Rodriguez family'

It sounds familiar but I don't know where from

From- Jacob

A minute later and I got a reply

To Jacob