Chapter 13

As the night falls the pain begins to rise again so I grab my pain killers taking them with a glass of water, putting my drawing book away I change into my pj's and climb into bed, the medication takes effect helping me to fall into a deep slumber.

*beep*

*beep*

*beep*

*beep*

Hitting the snooze button I roll over onto my stomach, then before I could move again I shot off the bed in pain and fell on the floor, because I forgot I have a stab wound.

Carefully climbing up I walk into my bathroom taking off my bandage I hop into the shower washing my body and all the healing cuts, looking at myself I see some of the bruising disappearing but some are a funny yellow and black colour.

After washing I wrap a towel tightly round my body drying my hair, I curl it as well, putting on fresh bandage I walk into my wardrobe putting on black jean shorts a white tank top along with my black leather jacket, putting on my white vans I head downstairs for breakfast before school.

Making sure I have all my things, phone, keys and pain killers, I head out the front door.

I lock the door behind me turning round to walk to my car when I spot Jacob leaning against his car which coincidently is blocking my car.

I slowly walk up to him "hi" I smile at him, he looks annoyed "why did you ignore me yesterday and slam a door in my face?".

I bite my lip, "I'm sorry, it's just that.........well I have a complicated life some days I don't know what's going on till last minute and I can't control it, my life's set in a certain way there are things that have happened that shouldn't and it causes a lot of problems, this right here isn't in my life plan I shouldn't even be here I should be miles away doing my job but I can't for my own safety I shouldn't even be getting involved with you" looking at him with hurt in my eyes, I can see that he is upset with what I just said.

Stepping forward I hold onto his waist "but, I can't stop thinking about you, day in day out and for me that's dangerous especially if my family find that I'm falling in love with a fucking bad boy" my eyes widen at what I just said "look I'm just going to go" before he could say anything I ran to my car, getting in I Rev the engine putting it in reverse I speed onto the front lawn and around Jacobs car, heading to school.

Driving to school I pull out my phone and text Lucy.

To Lucy

SOS meet me at the front door of the school ASAP

-Lexi

Picking up speed I shift the gears into 5th gear, speeding round the corner I reach the school swerving round the cars in the lot I pull to a screeching halt at the front door causing everyone too look in our direction, winding down the window on the passenger side of the car I look up at Lucy "get in" saying in a serious tone, she does as I say without hesitation as soon as the door shuts, I switch the gear into place and speed off.

"Right what's going on, you look like you've just committed a crime" I turn to look at her' seconds later her mouth drops open "Oh my god you have haven't you?" I roll my eyes "no idiot something worse" she looks at me confused.

"What could be worse?" And then I begin to explain what happened from walking out the door to seeing Jacob to saying I'm falling in love with him.

"You seriously said that to him?" I nod my head "and then what did you do after you said you were falling in love with him?" I smiled slightly at her "I said I have to go and legged it to my car before he could say or do anything then sped off and texted you to meet me at the school front doors" shrugging my shoulders "and you didn't wait for his reaction?" I Shook my head " I knew what his reaction would be, he doesn't feel the same way as I feel about him, I'm just another one of his toys" turning back to look at the road.