The Plan

Lelouch POV

After we finished our classes we went shopping. Looking for something for Rolo would want and she began talking at the same time.

"Listen they have eyes on you everywhere. Not only at school but in your room as well. They're trying to see if regain your memory back." She said as she crouch to see the lower shelves making it impossible to see her.

"I see we'll look somewhere else. Como on we can look for something in there." I pointed to the store on the other side seeing all the nice charms and stuff.

"Alright let's go." She began walking and I notice this strange guy following us everywhere. We looked at the charms and saw how we found one that looked what Rolo would like. We found one for everyone for the student council. And bought them for everyone to have one.

"Hey if Suzaku comes back we should get one for him," I suggested for her she smiled and nodded. I found one that represents him well as a charm that looks like a sword.

'This will be a way to miss guide him.' We took the charms and paid for them. We began to make our way back to Ashford we put charms on our phones.

'At least I have one true friend with me to the end. Even if everyone has forgotten about Nunnally. I know (F/n) will never forget.'

Suzaku POV

I got orders to head back to Ashford Academy. To make sure that Lelouch hadn't remembered anything. Out of all the Knights of the Round only I know about geass. I saw the irises again and they kept making me remember someone, but I don't know who. Maybe some dear to me in the past way before the war started. Lloyd came in saying that Lancelot would arrive a few days late but to go ahead without them.

'Man I wonder if any of my friends are there. I know Nina went to a science academy for her amazing work. I wonder if the others have changed.'

"Hey, Suzaku I heard you're going to area 11," Gino said as Anya walked with them.

"Yeah, I'm a little nervous since I'll be going back to my old school. Wonder if any of my friends have changed."

"Oh come on Suzaku it's been one year so they're bound to change a little if not a lot. Especially if they're girls who know you might fall for someone there without even knowing it."

"As if I'll ever fall in love," I said as I got up.

"It's a slippery chance you might. Other than that you can never know." Anya said as she looked in her device.

"Well I'm heading off I'll see you guys at the base over there in the Tokyo settlement." I waved goodbye. By tomorrow I'll see if Lelouch has gotten his memories.

(F/n) POV

You and Lelouch were in class today taking notes. A knock on the door came and everyone stop. It was miss Villetta saying she has some news and came to introduce the new student to the class he'll be in.

"Hello I'm Suzaku Kururugi and I'll be returning to Ashford Academy starting today." There you saw yours and Lelouch childhood friend and now an enemy.

"Alright, Suzaku you can sit next to (F/n) and Lelouch," Villetta said as he began to walk to us. He kept an eye on Lelouch to see what he'll do.

'Lelouch what's your plan to do with him.' You thought as they were now facing each other.

"It's been a long time Suzaku." He said with an innocent smile.

"I missed everyone here it's good to be back," Suzaku said as he look at you seemed surprised you be there.

"(F/n) you've changed a lot over the year."

"I'll take that as a compliment and not an insult." You said as everyone who knew him before started talking, and greeting him even madam prez.

'That idiot saying I've changed a lot not even close. He seriously pisses me off now.' You began to focus on the class as you try to avoid Suzaku.

Suzaku POV

It looks like Lelouch has no memories of being Zero, but that is still not enough to convince me. I looked at everyone and not many people that I know of. I took one look at (F/n) while hearing the lecture. She's gotten more serious since last time and pretty. She seemed to notice me looking but I looked away.

'Come on Suzaku focus Lelouch is the main reason why I'm back. I have no time to waste, I need to know if Lelouch has his memories back or not. I have only one idea and it may be the only way that I know that may have the most effect.' I looked at her one more time before directing my eyes back on the book.