Festival

Your POV

"Can you take this to where the largest pizza is at?" You said as one of the guys agreed. Madam prez was putting a festival for the school and for Suzaku as well.

"Hey, madam prez were all good for the pizza to be cooked now. So whenever your ready we can begin." You said through the walkie-talky.

"Thanks (F/n) for all the hard work you're doing." She said back.

"No big deal you would have ordered me anyways." You turn off the device and began to look for Lelouch. You looked for him but ran up to someone else.

"Sorry I wasn't looking where I was going."

"It's okay it got me run into a beautiful girl like you." He said as his blonde hair and blue eyes made him look more lively.

"You're not from around here are you." You said as he smiled at you with more happiness.

"Yep, I'm from the homelands let's just say I was moved here for now." He said.

"Oh really so what are you here for?" You asked as he seemed not to mind at all.

"Came to see a friend of mine maybe you can help me. His name is Suzaku Kururugi."

"Of course follow me." You said as you guide him and a girl who followed as well.

'So much for looking for Lelouch.'

Time skip after the whole cat thing and mix up.

Suzaku POV

I can't believe that Gino grabbed the Knightmare. I got the feather back from Arthur and began to walk back. I saw that (F/n) was standing there facepalm herself there. All that work is gone.

"(F/n) you alright," I asked but she looked up and walked away from me.

'So much for trying.'

"Hey, Suzaku did you see me I was a great helper," Gino said.

"Gino what are you doing here," I demanded to him as Anya came up and took a picture of us.

"Recorded." She said with no emotion.

"Any way where that cute girl I met today, she was helping me find you." He said as he looked around.

"What does she look like maybe I can help you out," I asked.

"She has silk (h/l) (h/c) and beautiful (e/c) eyes that melt your heart out. She was like a princess in disguise because her beauty was beyond from anyone I've met." He said as he described her.

"Well out of the people that I know that have (h/c) hair and (e/c) eyes is (F/n). She just left after seeing all her hard work she did here go to waste."

"Then let's go." He grabbed my arms and Anya's and drag us where I pointed at. After ten minutes of going through the crowd, we finally saw her. She was sitting under the shade with her eyes closed.

"That's her!" He said as he lets go of us and runs to her. She opens her (e/c) eyes that when I notice that her eyes sparkle in the sun.

"Hey, I want to say thanks for helping me find Suzaku earlier. Also sorry for ruining the event you worked on." He said as he scratched is the back of his head.

"Your welcome and don't worry about it you didn't know about it. Anyway, I have to get back to work again if not madam prez will get on my case again." She got up and began to walk away. He waved goodbye to her and I kept looking at her while my heartbeat seemed to lower a bit as she left.

'What's wrong with me I can't be falling for her. Can I?' I was in my thought but Gino pulled me out.

"Come on Suzaku what's wrong you look down."

"It's nothing come on I'll show you around the school," I told him and they seemed to be not buying it.

Gino POV

Suzaku acted weird just now and acted like nothing, but I can tell there is something wrong. I looked back to the direction (F/n) walk at.

'I wonder if he likes her. Maybe I can help him get a good image of him to her. He'll thank for this.' I thought as me and Anya began to follow along with Suzaku.

Time skip

Lelouch POV

I walked into (F/n) room as she looked up from her book. She seemed not surprised to see me come in and went back to her book.

"Let's me guess Suzaku almost caught you."

"Yes and Nunnally is going to be the viceroy here. They're using her (F/n) as a way to get me to come out." I told her. She just looked at me like nothing happened.

"Then why not take her with us when she's in the airship. If Suzaku doesn't have the Lancelot then you have a chance to take her. The only thing is we have no flight models at all. Unless Rakshata makes something for her beloved Guren." She said to me.

"What about the surveillance cameras how am I going to be in two places at once."

"I have a way I'll disguise myself as you until Rolo brings you back. While everyone will think I'm sick with something until you come back. Does that sound good to you?" She said with no emotion.

"Alright, I trust you after all you are the only one who has believed in what I've been doing."

"Of course you are my master and I am your knight to the day I die." She said as she bowed to me.

'She's the only one to believe and trust in me. I will not betray her like Suzaku had done. Watch out Suzaku because now you're going to pay.'