Visit

Suzaku POV

It was the weekend and I was busy with some work. After the whole special zone of Japan was over with every Japanese citizen leaving Japan with Zero. We have had a few problems.

Lloyd was working on some project while I was listening to where we were going next week.

"As you all know the first prince Odysseus will marry the empress of the Chinese federation. This will create a peaceful negotiation with them. For now, both parties have no complaints about this and will agree to this arrangement as well." Sir Gilbert said as me, Gino, and Anya listened on.

"Also second prince Schneizel has allowed the Knights that are going to take one person with them to the wedding as a way to not be alone. I have no idea why he allowed this but this is what he said. And with that, the meeting is over." Sir Gilbert said as everyone seem glad to be over.

I got up left to go back to school since I still have to get that gift for (F/n). I was about to leave the building until I felt a very familiar arm on me.

"Hey, Suzaku where are you going?"

"I have to go with a friend to look for a gift."

"Is that person your giving the gift to that cute girl from the festival? I got to say she was an amazing dance partner for me. Even though she hardly smiled she's definitely someone I need to see again." He said as he thought back on his time with her.

"Gino I would appreciate it if you don't come near her."

"Why do you like her or something. I thought your love belong to the former princess Euphemia. Could it be that you no longer love her?" He said to me and made me stop.

"I don't know Gino. All I know is she hates me for something and I don't know what to do." I said as I scratch my head into a mess.

"How about I help you. Maybe she'll open up to me and I can fix the problem."

"You sure she might hate you in the end."

"Not a problem now let's go!" He said as he pulled me to go to school.

'What did I just do.'

Your POV

You were drinking tea with Lelouch while Rolo was gone. Again. Lelouch was about to start making (favorite breakfast) until the door rang.

"I'll go see who it is why don't you get some tea ready alright," Lelouch said as I got up and help out. After a few minutes, you came back and saw the last person to see again.

"Good morning (F/n)" the blonde one said.

"Hi (F/n) I'm glad you're feeling well," Suzaku said. You just set the tea down and walked away.

"Hey what about breakfast?" Lelouch said.

"Not hungry anymore." You went into your room. Not bothering to change out of your pj's.

'Why are they here?' You fell on your bed and closed your eyes.

Lelouch POV

"Thanks, Suzaku for making her leave again," I said as I walk to the table. They came in and took a seat as I pour some tea for them.

"Hey, Lelouch do you want to go get the gift today. So we can be safe from Milly's lecture of not getting it." Suzaku asked.

"Sure thing but I have to look after (F/n). Knowing that girl she'll refuse to eat until you force her. She often forgets when she's focused." I said as looked at them and saw that he was a bit down now.

"What if I stay and make sure she eats I'm pretty persuasive to anyone." His friend asked.

"And who are you to be exact."

"I'm Gino Weinbergot the Knights of three at your service my good friend." He said with a bow. I still didn't want him near me or (F/n).

"Fine just until we come back from the store. Just make sure she eats breakfast and to do her homework, oh and she tends to leave whenever she wants. So make sure she is in your sight at all times unless if it is the bathroom." I said as he gave me a nod of understandable instructions.

"Alright take your time you two and don't worry she's in good hands with me." He said as he waved goodbye to us. I looked back and saw her looking at us by the window. I never notice how sad she looked at us.

'Could using her to get back at Suzaku be the right thing to do. Do I want to hurt (F/n) over the betrayal of Suzaku?'

Gino POV

Once they were long gone I went and grabbed her food on a tray and walk to her room. I knock and saw that she open the door.

"Hey, you should eat, or else your health would get worse," I said as she opened the door.

"Thanks now leave me alone." She was about to close it but my foot got in the way.

"I wanted to talk with you about something that I've noticed since the festival." She open the door and looked at me.

"Alright come in." She said as she put the food on the desk.

"What is it that you want to know." She said as she ate some of the food.

"Do you hate Suzaku?" She stops and eating and looked away.

"Don't worry it's just between us and no one else," I told her and she looked back at me.

"The truth is I don't hate him. I just can't be near him at all." She said as she got up and sat on her bed.

"Why?"

"Because... it's because he loves princess Euphemia."

"What does she have to do with this," I asked a bit confused.

"Well, he's in love with her in just a few months. While I was with him since we were kids." She said as she blushed.

"You're in love with him aren't you (F/n)," I concluded as she looked away with a blush on her face. Which cause her to hide it in the pillow that was near her.

"Well, then why don't you tell him then."

"I can't he'll never see me like that his heart belongs to her and not me. The past cannot be rewritten." She said with a sad look.

"That's true but the future is not written in stone it's like water it changes every time." She seem a bit impressed by what I said.

"I see well I'll think about it for now please don't tell him about this. Or I'll make sure to make your life a living Hell." She said and I smiled.

"I promise I won't tell him even if he begs me to." I smiled then thought it would be nice to guide them.

'Guess I'll be playing cupid this is going to be exciting for me.' I smiled as I plan all my moves.