Trust or Not

Lelouch POV

It's been a few days since Shirley and I became a couple. As well as Suzaku and (F/n). Mostly every boy's heart got crushed since (F/n) was now taken. Yet that doesn't stop them from confessing their feeling to her.

"Hey, Lelouch earth to Lelouch." (F/n) said as she hit my head with a roll-up paper.

"What is it?"

"You zoned out again you all right," Rivalz asked.

"Yeah just fine."

We were in the club room fixing the funds since Milly made a reward for our hats. Suzaku was here helping out as well as Gino and Anya. (F/n) finished her pile already and was helping me out with mine. When Milly graduated I became the president and she became the vice president.

"You sure you've been working hard ever since Milly left." (F/n) said as she finished the last of the papers.

"Yes, I'm sure it's just been so quiet that's all," I said which is true it's was always rowdy when Milly was here. Now that she gone it's so quiet like an exam.

"Come on prez we all knew this day would come so let's show what we can do without her," Gino said with a positive attitude.

"He's right all we can do is keep going," Suzaku said.

"It doesn't matter if she's here or not we need to focus on our work. So get moving." (F/n) said as she put that stack in front for me to sign.

"Alright I'm done I'll see you guys later."

"And where are you going?" Rivalz said curiously.

"What a girl needs some time to unwind. I'll be in town if you need me." And like that she left.

Your POV

You got out of your school uniform and change into your normal clothes. You put on some skinny jeans, a (f/c) shirt, your sleeveless hoody, your convers, and grab your massager bag.

....

You got to work on what Lelouch asked you to do. Since things changed thanks to Milly he asked you to make sure things were according to plan. So you observed how much was done after the last two days.

'By today everything should be done.' You began to walk away and saw a Manga store and went in. You walked in and saw that had the newest copy of all your favorite Manga.

"Can this day get any better!"

Suzaku POV

I finally finish all the work and went into town. I hope to run into (F/n) but by the look of it, she was nowhere to be seen. I still don't know her that well yet but I know when we were kids she was into anime and stuff like that.

"I wonder if she went to that Manga store that was close by," I said as I went in, and there she was. Sitting on the sofa for people to read comfortably with at least sixteen books on the side table.

'Well, that was easier than I thought.' I walked right behind her and cover her eyes. Only to receive a punch in the gut.

"Well, I can see the love you have is a hit then kiss," I said as she turn with no expression.

"Now you know not to sneak up on me." She said as she turn back.

"Got it."

Your POV

Well so far so good now that he's here I can't look at the modification of the plan. Good thing is that Lelouch may have gone to check it now.

"So is there something you need since you came to find me?"

"Can't a guy spend time with his girlfriend? We're a couple but still treat like it an acquaintance relationship." He said with a pout.

"Look I'm just not used to it. You've pretty much seen me as a girl that meant nothing. Now you see me as a girl you want to spend time with after your first love is dead. I'm not someone you can use for that reason."

"I never said it like that plus I never thought of you as a nothing."

"Look I just don't trust you a lot and without trust there isn't much."

"So what you want to break up?" He said with an annoyed tone.

"Forget it you won't understand. By the way, Sheryl called you just now." You said as you showed him his phone.

"When did you get my phone."

"When I hit you in the gut." He seemed impressed that you were able to do that with just one move.

"I can see why Zero would want you to join him. You have some skills to be a spy." You stop and looked at him. You grab all the books you finished reading and put them back in their place. After you grab his ear and drag him out of the place.

"If you think that then we should break up. Don't want to ruin the love you have for Euphemia because of me." You said as you let go of his ear and walked away from him.

"That jerk I was almost fooled by him." You said as you walk walked towards where you would calm down the most.

Time skip

Lelouch POV

The preparation was done and ready to be used at any moment. I was calling (F/n) to see where she was but her phone was off.

"Guess she's busy and knowing her she won't pick up until she's done," I said as I walked to look for her.

"Lelouch?" Suzaku looked up and I saw he was with Sheryl.

"Oh hey you guys have you seen (F/n) I can't get a hold on her."

"Why do you need her?" He asked.

"Well it was supposed to be a surprise for Rolo," I said as I looked at him. I notice his ear was red.

"What happen to you?"

"Oh I got her mad and she pulled my ear for it."

"Jeez, no wonder she didn't answer I'll go check her favorite spots see if I can fix this mess."

"I think I know where she is," Sheryl said as she walked towards the tallest building around here.