Travels

Suzaku POV

The days went by fast and I was nervous. Not because of what might happen but what she might say. The good thing is Lloyd was getting Milly to come.

"So Suzaku this girl you asked to come is she cute for you to forget your first."

"Lloyd please stop getting into other people's business." Miss Cecil said as she sat next to him.

"I don't know if that is the case but one thing I know is that I do like her more than a childhood friend."

"Well that's a bit sad for you but that means she's more special than others. A little word of advice don't mention princess Euphemia around her. Women don't like being a replacement for another girl." Lloyd said as he remembered something that he wishes to forget.

"Don't worry about it I won't mention Euphemia. I'll be careful what I say around (F/n)." I said as I thought back in the past.

Time skip

Your POV

You just finished packing both of the dresses you plan to wear. As well as the other clothes and stuff you may need. Just as Lelouch enters your room without knocking but it's a habit you got used to.

"Hey, you ready to go on your date." He said with a smirk.

"It's not a date he just ask me to accompany him that's all. Plus even if he did ask me out his heart belongs to that girl."

"Listen I decided not to go with that plan anymore. I don't want you to get hurt any more than you already are." He said as he looked sad.

"Thanks, Lelouch but don't worry about me. I made a promise to help you in any way I can. Either way, I hope you'll be alright without me, and try not to get in trouble while I'm gone."

"I'll try just come back safe to us." He said as he got your bag and help you take it. Rolo was standing there a bit nervous.

"Rolo please make sure Lelouch doesn't get into trouble okay. I don't want to clean up any messes that he makes. Make sure to do your homework as well." You said as he nodded. Just as the door rang you felt nervous about leaving the two alone now.

"Well, I'll see you guys when I get back. Stay out of trouble you two." You said as you went to the door.

Suzaku POV

I was a bit nervous at the door she would be staying with us. Plus it's been a long time since we hang out like we used to do before I became a knight. The door open and I saw those hypnotic (e/c) eyes looking at me.

"What's wrong?" She asked.

"Nothing you just look great today."

"Um, thanks?" She seemed weird out of my complement. That's when I notices that she seemed not excited.

'This is going to be harder than I thought.'

Time skip At the Avalon

Just as we got on the Avalon miss Cecil started asking her questions. Mostly about our childhood and what goofy acts I've done. Yet (F/n) didn't seem very happy to socialize with someone right now.

"So Suzaku why don't you show her to her room for the time she's with us."

"Yeah, sure thing. Come on (F/n) I'll carry your things if you want." I asked but she didn't seem willing to.

"I can handle myself fine I don't need your help." She said as she grabbed her stuff and began to walk.

'Yep so much for me to fix things up with her.'

Gino POV

We just arrive at the Chinese federation and it looked so amazing just like Japan. Only the culture is different but it was amazing to see new places.

"Wow look at that Anya it's so amazing isn't it," I asked as she took a picture. Just like always, she would take pictures of anything she might want to remember. I turned around and saw Suzaku and (F/n) walking together. Suzaku seems to look like anything he does might bring a bad view for her. (F/n) looked like she couldn't care less about things like that. She seem way out of it but I notice she looked at some kids trying to hide from others.

Just as Suzaku was going to ask her something he sees her walking away. She bought fruits from a stand and walk towards them. They seemed scared but she smiled softly and caring.

"Here take them you guys seem to need them more than me." She said as they looked at her smile never falling. The boy got the bag and smiled at her as the girl hugged her and thanked her. Both children left and she still kept smiling.

"That was such an honorable thing to do I'm so happy for you." She heard me and stop smiling.

"Aren't you supposed to be with Suzaku? He's probably looking for you none stop." I said as looked at her.

"I don't care he just doesn't seem to see me like that way. He's making too much effort to have fun here. That it looks like he forces himself to bring me than any other girl he might like. Anyway, why are you here I thought you were arriving later today." She asked.

"Well things changed and here we are anyways let's get you to Suzaku he's probably worry sick by now," I said as I grab her hand. Her hands were smaller than mine and warm. For Suzaku to not have noticed her all this time until now. She must have been through a lot of pain because of him.

"Hey if you feel down you can always tell me," I said as she looked at me and smiled.

"Thanks, Gino I will." She said as she walked with me.