The News

Your POV

You got dressed cute to impress Suzaku. He called in yesterday saying he wanted to go on a date with you. You were a bit nervous since Lelouch wasn't back yet.

'I wonder if he's alright.' You thought as you looked at the time.

The doorbell rang as you were about to look at the time. It was the mailman saying you had a package sent to you. You accept the package and sign the papers for receiving it.

You open the package and saw it was one of the schools you applied for college.

Dear (F/n) (L/n),

We send you this message to tell you we accept you to our school. As well as the scholarship to our school. We hope to see you here at soon as possible to start your classes. We sent you the plane ticket as well as the student handbook to know about the school and a map. We hope to see you soon to start your bright future.

Sincerely,
Headmaster of Paris University Ross Green

You were surprised that the school you wanted to go to had accepted you to their school. You look in the box and saw the information about the school and the airplane ticket.

"Amazing I thought the result would come in one month from now. I can't wait to tell everyone." You said as you got up.

'Wait.. how do I tell Suzaku.' You thought as you began to worry.

Time skip

Suzaku POV

I arrive at the park a bit earlier than normal. It's was a nice day after so long I finally get a day off.

'I hope she's alright.' I thought as I looked at the time.

"Hey, Suzaku." I looked up and saw her all dress up. She looked so cute in her outfit.

"Hey, I'm glad you came safely."

"Yeah sorry I was late I had to do something before I left."

"Oh don't worry I just came too early. Well, shall we go I'm sure the movies have something on right now?"

"Yeah sure." She said with a fake smile.

'Maybe she's not feeling well.'

Lelouch POV

(F/n) messaged me to come home for a few days. Which is rare for her to ask me to do. Maybe something is bothering her and she needs help.

I saw that house empty and a note on the table.

Went out be back later. I have some news.

-(F/n)

"News? What news?"

Time skip

Your POV

After the movie, Suzaku went to drop you off. As you open the door you saw Lelouch sitting there thinking.

"I'm home." He turn and smile and saw Suzaku behind you.

"Hey there lovebirds where we're you guys."

"Movies.. is Rolo out or something."

"I'm don't know he disappeared when we got home. Honestly being out these few days he did a good job making me tired." He said as he popped his back.

"Well, I'm glad your back. Now, where did you boys go that you guys didn't take me." You said with a bit of anger.

"Well, it's for guys only so no girls were allowed to go." He said as back away.

"Really? So why did you boys leave and didn't take Rivalz with you? I understand Gino and Suzaku but why not Rivalz."

"I check he was back up on his homework so we let him stay to catch up."

"Fine but next time warn me so I can plan things. Honestly, I got so bored that it felt like I was going to die. I even finish reading the latest Manga online and clean this whole place twice." You said with a sad look that made anyone feel sorry for you.

"Sorry about that maybe next time we'll all go together."

"Good."

"So what's the news that you have for me. Your not pregnant are you?" He asked in a teasing tone. Which caused both you and Suzaku to blush.

"No me and Suzaku are barely on dates I'm not jumping to that stage." You said as you sat on the chair. Suzaku tries to cover his red face.

"Well, what is it?"

"I got accepted to the Paris University. The thing is that the program starts next week. So I'll be leaving in a few days." You said as you looked at both of them.

"That's amazing (F/n)!" Lelouch said as he jump out of joy.

"So you have a few days left before you leave? Have you talked to the Headmaster about this?" Suzaku asked a bit sad.

"Yes, that was the reason I was late to meet up with you. I'm sorry Suzaku I didn't mean to make you sad."

Suzaku POV

I looked up and saw she meant it but I did deserve this pain. Lelouch looked happy for her and I know I should be too. Yet I want her to stay by my side.

"Well let's get you packing I'm sure you need time to pack everything you have," Lelouch said as he jump up and push her to her room.

"Fine but just because I'm not here doesn't mean you are off the hook yet." She said with a serious face.

"Before you go we should throw a farewell party the day before," Lelouch suggested.

"Yeah one last shindig before I leave. We have to get Milly and Nina to come. Also if we can get a hold on her Kallen too. I want to see everyone one last time before I go." She said with a smile.

'Oh boy if only she knew how hard it is to get everyone here.' I thought as I looked at her.

"Hey, Suzaku what's wrong?" (F/n) asked.

"Oh, it's nothing just thinking if I have those days off," I said as she nodded.