Graves

Your POV

You dressed in all black to show respect to Sheryl's funeral. Her mother was crying for her only child's death. You felt bad for her she was truly alone now. First her husband now Sheryl.

'Why is it that every person that I care about the most is always taken away from me.' You thought as you walked up and left a dozen white roses to show respect to her. Also, it's because Lelouch asked you to do it for him. He couldn't come after he found out how she died.

Rolo thought she was going to kill Lelouch. So he went for the kill and stabbed her in the stomach. Of course, Lelouch had to fake it but you knew deep down that he was angry at Rolo.

 Of course, Lelouch had to fake it but you knew deep down that he was angry at Rolo

"Hey is Lelouch going to come?" Milly asked.

"No he's had it hard I told him to come but by the looks of it he's locked himself in his room." You said as she seem to worry for him.

"Oh, I hope he'll come and see her." She said.

"Yeah"

Suzaku POV

I saw everyone but Lelouch wasn't here. (F/n) began to leave as they ended and left the funeral. I saw everyone leaving one by one and as someone took Sheryl's mother away from the grave.

"Hey I'll be going back late I have to do something," I told Gino as he nodded. I walk to where my father's grave was at. Out of all the graves to go, this is where she'll go. I saw her standing in front of three graves.

"(F/n) are you alright?" I asked as I stood next to her

"(F/n) are you alright?" I asked as I stood next to her. I saw her mother and father's graves next to my father and mother.

"Why? Why didn't I just die along with them? What so special about me that they sacrifice their lives to save me a halfer." She began to cry. I hold her in my arms hoping this would make her feel a bit better.

"It's because they love you. Parent will always love their children no matter what they are or who they are. So don't call yourself a halfer alright." I said as I stroke her soft (h/c) hair. She seemed to calm down a bit from this sort of comfort.

"Listen I'm sorry for what I said that day. I didn't mean to get on your bad side. Things have been hard lately and Zero isn't making it better."

"Sure they have just like things change with us after last year." She said as I looked at her.

"Look I didn't know about your feelings towards me okay. I always thought we were friends and everything changed when my father died."

"Don't you mean when you killed your father?"

"How did you know about that."

"I just do alright. Plus my journal was very detailed back then. So I read it and remember it." She said.

'I should have made sure to take those journals as well.' I felt something on my shoulder.

Your POV

You were tired already and had enough of this confusing relationship. After all this time of going against what your heart wanted. Your heart finally won... you fell in love with Suzaku again.

"Hey what if we go on a real date, not some wedding just the two of us," Suzaku asked you. You forgot that you laid your head on his shoulder.

"Sure but this week I don't think having fun while Sheryl is gone is good for me right now." You said as looked at the sky.

'How long has it been since I felt like this? Has it always been like this?' You were in thought. As you look back at him

"Yeah, I know. Come on I'll take you home." He said as he grabbed your hand. You never knew how his hand felt warm and made you feel safe just a bit.

"You know I think I already know what I'll be when I'm done with school."

"Really what is that?"

"A doctor one that finds a way to heal anyone back to health again."

"Well, I'll support you all the way." He said as squeezed your hand.

Lelouch POV

I looked at the ceiling I didn't go to the funeral. Not after I found out my true feelings for her. Sheryl was not supposed to die she was a victim.

"Lelouch I'm home." I heard (F/n) say as she enter the room.

"Did you leave the roses?"

"Yeah, I did. Everyone asked about you."

"Was he there."

"Yeah, he's was. I suggest you go visit her before you go out. At least do that I think she'll wait for you before she goes."

"I'll go before I go do those errands I need to do. You sure you'll be alright alone?"

"Yeah we finish the paperwork I'll just say you're depressed about her death."

"Alright I'm off I'll be back as soon as I can."

"Alright be safe Lelouch and try not to get in trouble." She said as I left the room.

'Sheryl I promise to avenge you.'