Interesting Carriage Ride

Maya's Pov

I got off the train and walked down to the carriages, I hummed softly to myself until I heard the same tormenting voice from the train. Black. I began to walk faster almost going into a sprint until I heard "Oi! Knight! Don't try and run away, we all know where that will leave you!" I sighed in defeat realizing I didn't have any hope left in me. I stopped dead in my tracks and just stood there awaiting for the four boys to catch up with me. I heard their footsteps become louder like drums in my ears  soon the footsteps stopped and I could feel the four boys eyes all on me. "Good girl,seems like you've learned your lesson over the past two years,"tormented Sirius I didn't even have to look up but I could practically see the the smirk plasterd on his smug face. "Look at us when we are speaking to you!" growled James as he roughly pulled my chin up. I just looked at him with a blank face. Not saying a word. They dragged me to a carriage with them sitting me  at the end of the seats next to Remus. I just sat there I never spoke to them anymore. Never. Never fought back. Just let it all happen it will end soon is what i told my self everyday. There was a silence until James spoke,"You know what you are don't you Knight?" I sighed, they wanted to play this game again I thought feeling utterly defeated. "I am a worthless whore no one cares about and no one will ever love nor give a shit about. I am a slut who is fat ugly and should go die already, I am just a waste of space that everyone wishes would go in a hole and die," I stated blankly. I felt Remus grip my hand tightly as I spoke every word.  James nodded his head a lost look on his face. I just sat there putting my head down. Soon enough all the boys began talking again forgetting I was there. I sat looking out a small window daydreaming of a Hogwarts where I was free to be myself......