Meeting Mystery Boy

Maya's Pov

I stood next to the stage waiting for Dumbledore to announce for me to begin singing. I fidgeted with the locket around my neck. It was one of the things my mom got for me the year my father left us inside  was a picture of her and I. In the picture she had me on her back and we were both laughing and on the other side it said 'to my baby girl for being so strong' I never took it off... That's when I felt someone touch my shoulder and I jumped at the sudden contact. "Oops,Sorry just wanted to check on you" I turned  and saw Remus staring at me with the same sweet smile that reminded me of home...I sighed and hugged his tall figure,he wrapped him arms around my waist slightly lifting my feet off the floor. "Thank you so much Remus, You've always been there for me.." He pulled away from the hug and kissed the top of my head, "I love you Maya." I smiled him and replied back with "I love you too Remmy Boy.." (remus and maya meant this in brother sister way!!!!) He chuckled at me and replied with "Go get em tiger!" with that he left and I walked up to the stage. I introduced myself and explained  the plans for tonight then began singing... I was grinning, people  liked my music! I danced around the stage as people cheered and danced. The thought of people thinking I was a mystery excites me so much...I continued with my performance until the end. I ran of stage and hugged Lily. "You did amazing! Merlin who knew you had that much voice in that little body!" she laughed. I smiled at  her and a guy with that looked oddly familiar pulled her towards the dance floor.  I chuckled lightly as I walked to the drinks station. "Well hello there stranger.." I turned on my heel to see Remus looking at me smirking, "Have we met before?" I replied placing my hands on my hips. "I believe so..Now may I have this dance?" he asked with a slight bow. I couldn't help but giggle at this and say,"Oh shut up.." as I pulled towards the dance floor.  I placed my hands around his shoulders and he placed his around my waist. "You know everyone wants to know who you are right?" he asked spinning me smiling,"I laughed lightly(above!) and replied with "Yes, but I would like to keep that my little secret..." he smirked and pointed to my mask stating "That thing is the onl-" He didn't finish because someone had tapped his shoulder...................