Mom's Lullaby

Maya's Pov

I ran away from Mr.Perfect himself feeling stupid for cussing so much. Huh..Mum always did say it wasn't ladylike.... I ran up the stairs leading to the stage took a quick breath and stood on stage.."Hello Hogwarts!" I yelled into the mic and people cheered. "Okay everyone..this next song is going to be in Memory someone very close to me...So please grab your dates or a close friend and you can slow dance to it or do as you may please! This song was also written by her!(JK!!!! All rights reserved to Taylor and Christina!!) That's when I began singing..................................................

I remember tears streaming down your face
When I said, "I'll never let you go"
When all those shadows almost killed your light
I remember you said, "Don't leave me here alone"
But all that's dead and gone and passed tonight

Just close your eyes
The sun is going down
You'll be alright
No one can hurt you now
Come morning light
You and I'll be safe and sound

Don't you dare look out your window darling
Everything's on fire
The war outside our door keeps raging on
Hold onto this lullaby
Even when the music's gone
Gone

Just close your eyes
The sun is going down
You'll be alright
No one can hurt you now
Come morning light
You and I'll be safe and sound

Oooh, Oooh, Oooh, Oooh
La La (La La)
La La (La La)
Oooh, Oooh, Oooh, Oooh
La La (La La)

Just close your eyes
You'll be alright
Come morning light,
You and I'll be safe and sound...

Oooh, oooh, oooh, oooh oh oh..............

Everyone began clapping and I had tears in my eyes but I held it all in for mum...My eyes scanned the audience and eyes found Remus's he had tears in his eyes as well...He had known Mum, he always told me that she was an amazing mother ,always working a little longer after her shift to make sure she could put food on the table... always making sure I knew how much she loved me..and always staying so strong for me..if I could be anything like her...Remus smiled at me and motioned to a figure next to him. I tilted my head to the side and looked to his left to see Mr.Perfect with his mouth hanging wide open, I chuckled to my self "Okay Everyone Thank you! Enjoy your night! Hope you enjoyed!" I ran off stage and saw Remus with his arms wide open I ran into him and hugged him. He hugged me back chuckling at my strangeness. I pulled back to see Mr.Perfect staring at us with large eyes I giggled at decided to mess with him. I looked at Remus with a look that only he knows and he agreed by nodding his head yes..Time to have some fun...

Hey guys I know I haven't updated but I'm still Alive!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Sorry this was short but there is soon to be drama and possibly stolen kisses but also a lot of arguing so stay tuned ;)~ REDFOX