Breakfast and DADA

Maya's Pov

The Next Morning I woke up took a shower and got ready. Lily wanted to do my hair since we had some time before Breakfast so I let her do two braids.(Picture above) We walked down to the Great Hall laughing  and smiling. I was laughing so much I didn't even notice Remus come up to us. "Hey Maya, Hi lily" He greeted us siting in front of us. I still couldn't contain my giggles and Remus looked at me in awe and said "There's that smile I know and love!" I shook my head and began taking a bite of my green apple. The three of us sat down and ate not a care in the world. And for once in a million years I forgot about everything. The scars on my arms, The Bruises that will never fade, James,Sirius, My dad, Everything. I felt so free. As we were talking, We saw Dumbledore stand up and announce, "Students! In four weeks we will be having a Masquerade Ball for All 3rd years!" Everyone began talking about the ball and such. "Sounds Fun!" exclaimed lily "Meh I'm not 100% sure about getting all dressed up.." I replied making a face. "I'm making you go, Maya" I laughed lightly and dragged Lily to class.

Sirius Pov

I couldn't help but feel so bad from the other day...James was saying he felt the same way, but how do you explain that?! Oh Hey I am sorry for beating you up?! Friend?! James and I walked into the Great Hall and sat down that's when i heard the most angelic thing ever...some girl's laugh.. But when I looked up I saw Maya...........Her hair was in two adorably messy braids and she looked so cute when she laughed..did I like?......... No I don't I'm just being irrational.. I got up and pulled James towards our first class DADA.  We arrived to see That Professor Slim had a seating chart On the wall. I walked towards the wall and saw who I  was sitting next to.....Oh no....Maya Knight.. I turned around to see Maya sitting down looking at Lily as if she was about to die was she really that scared of me?

I sat next to Maya and I saw her freeze from the corner of my eye. "Class today we are going to trying to produce a Patronus! Yes I know you all are very young but do any of you happen to know how to produce a full Patronus?"   I scoffed no one of our age knows how to.............then i saw it...Maya had her hand raised.. wtf? "Okay Then, Mrs.Knight Can You Please Step with me to the front and demonstrate?" I looked around the room to see everyone's jaws opened wide. Maya stood up and walked to the front,"Well my patronus is a fox  and to produce you have to think an extremely happy memory  and say Expecto Patronum." She closed her eyes and Said the incantation and soon a silver Fox was running around the room. Maya was giggling at how her Patronus was running around and jumping on Lily and Remus and The Professor was smiling proudly. I smiled her from my seat what was this girl doing to me?