Never Noticed

Sirius Pov(finally!!)

We dragged Maya into one of the carriages with us. I'm not sure what James has planned but I had a bad feeling in my gut. I couldn't help but look  at Maya she had grown a bit over the past two years not a lot but somewhat she was still shorter than everyone but she was kinda pretty..? Ugh no Sirius she is ugly and fat! Yeah! It was quiet until I heard James ask Maya a question that I absolutely  despised we had asked her this once and I don't know why but it always seemed to bug me. I looked up from my lap and looked into her eyes and I noticed something I never noticed before. How Broken she truly looked her eyes no longer had the same spark and joy I remember catching small glances of in our first couple days of first year. Her eyes looked pained there was so much emotion held within these large emerald green  orb. She looked as though she wanted to die those words left James mouth. I noticed her sigh and began stating what we made her believe she was. I repeated every single word that escaped her moth in my head over and over.... Silence had taken over the carriage as every boy took in what the green eyed girl had just stated...But soon enough we all shook it off and began talking as if nothing happened...