Big Brother Remus

Maya's Pov

I sat there crying until I heard a knock on the dorm room door. "Maya?! Oh Merlin Please tell me your okay!" I heard Remus frantic voice from the other side of the door I stood up and opened the door standing there crying. Worry filled Remus Face he looked at me in shock he had never seen me cry..To be honest I feel really stupid.... He pulled my hair away from my face looking at me until he pulled me into a tight embrace I began sobbing into his shoulder. I couldn't handle this anymore. I can't keep pretending like everything was okay..Remus held me close and slid down the wall holding me bridal style. Soon I calmed down and my breathing became softer and less quick. "Maya..I am so sorry I wasn't there to help...I didn't see them leave and when they came back....they explained what they did and I ran straight here.." Remus continued blabbering until I finally spoke.."Remus I'm sorry you probably think I am so pathetic for crying like a baby.." 

Remus Pov

I looked at Maya with the most shocked look I have probably ever made..."Maya?? You are not Pathetic you are the strongest most beautiful girl I  know.....You are so amazing and smart and you deserve the world..I've always seen you as my younger sister who has the heart of a lion and is stronger than anyone else I know!"  I smiled softly at her and she hugged me then grabbed my hand pulling up from sitting down and said " Thank you Remus"