Words can't take back anything

Maya's Pov

"S-Sirius......?" I gasped. Had he heard me singing...?  Was he here to make fun of me for crying at the Black Lake..? "Maya...I'm sorry, I know nothing I say could ever repair the damage I've done to you..but please if you could just see that I am sorry and that I didn't know about your dad..or the fact that your mom couldn't afford to buy you nice things..and I am sorry that we made you feel like no one loved you or that you weren't good enough for your dad and any man or person who walks out is truly missing out on a amazing beautiful girl who isn't worthless and I wish I could take back  everything......"  I couldn't face him so I turned away..tears threatened to spill from my eyes, "Black, words that you say or any thought you think dose not change a single fucking thing. Plus you don't even know me! You don't understand that I'm broken beyond repair! That I am just this broken doll that no one cares about anymore because she is useless and couldn't even make her own dad s-stay." 

Sirius Pov

"...... couldn't even make her own dad s-stay." After the word 'Stay' left her mouth she collapsed to the ground breaking down completely. I walked towards her slowly and I could her soft whispers "why didn't he stay..?" "I-it's all m-my fu-fualt". My eyes glazed over as I approached her. The scene in front of me was this small fragile girl who had been staying strong for way to long and had finally reached her breaking point..I bent down to her level..I wanted to hold her in my arms and tell her that she was perfect and she didn't deserve to feel like this. But I remembered the last time I tried to hug her,after about ten seconds my body took over and wrapped her in my arms but instead of getting up and leaving or yelling at me, she collapsed into my arms crying her eyes out. Her small fingers gripped my shirt as if she was holding on for her life. She had calmed down a little bit and I heard a small whisper come from her, "I'm so weak for crying..." I held her tighter and said,"People don't cry because they are weak they cry because they've been strong for too long.." With that she got up and left me there on the floor not really sure what to say...