"Thoughts of Nothing that End Up Nowhere"

No one's POV

His arms wrapped around her waist now, he could feel his knees weakening as they held his weight to the ground. "No no no.." his face was red, "It wasn't a show it was real, I know it was.."   Her hands stayed pinned at her sides as she gave a soft chuckle. That seemed to be the very first drop emotion that had dripped from her every since the boy before her become so helpless. "You don't know shit.." tears formed, "all you know is how to make a girl fall in love and then break her like she is nothing but a butter beer bottle..."  They stood there for a few moments, a heartbreaker boy and a heartbroken girl, the silence wasn't comforting nor was it awkward. It was purely what silence was intended to be...silent. Filled with  thoughts of nothing that end up nowhere.

Sirius's POV

She looked down at me, her hair a beautiful mess, her eyes filled with glossy glass, and tears of black streaming down her face. She never looked more beautiful, but a little more broken then  I could recall. "I think it's time." I looked up at her as she stared down at me, unsure of what she meant. She shook her head and pulled me up. Her hands rested on my forearms as I towered above her short stature. "I think th-" her lips were still parted when I interrupted, "Please don't do this." I begged. I didn't want this. Her eyebrows raised and she gripped my forearms, "What does this  mean?"  I sighed, "This means, Please don't tell me something poetic that I couldn't possibly decode and then run away."  Her grip loosened and she wrapped her arms around herself. Oh god what I would do to be her arms. " "Why shouldn't I?..I want a good reason." Her eyes looked daring.  

No one's POV

"You, Lily, Alice, and Molly all spend time with my friends and I for a whole week, and when the week is over a decision will come. If  you want to never speak to me again then so be it, but if not then we can continue to speak and hopefully come to lovely friendship." She stared at him intently, and the boy swore that he could see the inner workings of her mind through her eyes. "Fine." her face remained stone, but his broke  out into a smile, "Now, I didn't mention it, but i believe I may have mixed up friendship with relationship..my bad"  Now to this Maya let a small smile slip as she walked way to her dorm..