Kiss my cheek

Maya's POV

"Okay Remus don't freak out..be very still.." I said very calmly. Remus giggled in my face and replied  "Is this the part where you stab me?" I laughed lightly and pulled his cheek near my lips giving it a small peck. I looked beyond his shoulder after to see Sirius fuming. Remus gave me a skeptical look and I simply smiled at him and he smiled back. I whispered, "okay here's what's happening, Mr. I'm a twat who can't tell who a girl in a very revealing mask is, is extremely jelly at the moment. And I would like to feed on this feeling just a tad bit longer if you don't mind." Remus gave me a look of a adoration and whispered "I'm so in" as he spun and dipped me out of no where. I laughed as he spun me and even went as far as to pull him into me so that my back was to Sirius and Remus could see his face. Remus began to chuckle and dipped me again and whispered into my ear, "My darling, he's about as red as your dress". By that point I couldn't contain my laughter and almost fell, Remus luckily caught me and thus began out uncontrollable giggles. Until..we were interrupted. 

Sirius POV

As I stride over to them, my blood boiling hot, my fingers clenched, and my face feeling hot I grappled her arm and pulled her away from him. I didn't even bother to look back to see what she was doing. All that was in my mind was "get her away" those words racing in and out my mind. When we got to outside the ballroom. She was fuming..she looked hot and pissed and wow was that..ummm wow. "What is your fucking deal?!" She exclaimed. I mocked her expression, "My deal?! I'm sorry but you just seemed to be flirting with Remus..right after we had a certain flirt encounter as well!" My face still was warm and I could feel myself towering over her short figure.  She stood up on her toes, but was no where near my eye level and slowly and softy said, "and? what does it fucking matter to you?" That's when I couldn't take it anymore. In a matter of moments my hands reached her waist pulled her up and close to me and her sweet taste of peach lips had touched mine...