THANK YOU

I want to preface this by saying a MASSIVE thank you to everyone who has ever read, commented, or voted on this crazy thing I call a book! Each lovely comment (and criticism) inspired me every day to keep writing!

I never thought I'd be able to say that I've written an entire full-length book by the age of sixteen, but now I can, and it's thanks in part to all of you!

I'd like to mention a few people who really stuck with the story and consistently gave me support :)

Thank you so much to:
PistachioJoe
JessaMartell
Escaping_Wonderland
kathiel12
Whitewolf2901

I know there are more of you, but I've managed to forget some of your usernames and my notifications have been deleted—so please let me know if you think you deserve to make this list and I will add you!

I would also like to inform everyone that, in case you missed the announcement, there is going to be a sequel to Legend of the White Witch. I haven't worked out the details or the title yet, but I do know it will be dealing with Alec and Edlyn's relationship predicament, her family problems, and all of the four kingdom's issues in general (including Anabella). Title suggestions are much appreciated. *hint hint*

But before the sequel is started, I will be taking a short break/writing a stand-alone book (completely unrelated to Edlyn's world) in the mean-time while I edit the first one. I will release details on that very soon. :)

Again, thank you to everyone who supported this crazy project of mine, and stay tuned because I have some great things planned for all of you!

Love, Melody ❤️