Chapter Eight

I like tormenting you guys :) It's fun. You'll understand what I mean in this chapter. And I'm sorry, not too much Narry action in this chapter. And this is dedicated to @SebLarry just because without him, it wouldn't be updated today. It wouldn't have been updated until like Friday or something. However, here is the chapter.

The rest of that week passed by quite quickly. Niall had started going over to Louis’s house almost every night to play video games. Niall wasn’t the best when it came to playing video games, yet somehow he kept beating Louis. Niall had this nagging feeling that Louis was purposefully letting Niall beat him. Niall didn’t know if that should make him happy or not.

It was Thursday when it happened though. Niall was over at Louis’s house, and they had just finished playing a rousing game of Call of Duty Black Ops. Louis had gotten killed by zombies by level four, while Niall reached level ten. He had been getting better at the game, and for that, he was glad. He liked being able to blast zombies apart. It caused a rush of adrenaline to his heart.

“Niall,” Louis said, quietly. Louis never called Niall, Horan, and Niall had stopped calling him Tomlinson while they were alone. He’d still call him Tomlinson around Harry, but just not when they were alone.

“Yeah, Louis?” Niall asked, forcing himself to look into Louis’s eyes.

“I feel like I should tell you something,” Louis said, holding Niall’s gaze for a couple seconds, and then looking down at his shoes. Niall wondered what that was all about.

“What is it?” Niall asked. “You know, you should feel as though you can tell me anything. I thought we were mates.” Niall remembered Harry saying that to him, even when they weren’t mates. Niall wasn’t sure why he decided to think of Harry now, though. It had seemed as though the thought had just came to him, as if his mind didn’t like it when he didn’t think about Harry for a long time.

“I, umm,” Louis said, still not looking Niall quite in the face. “I fancy you, Niall.”

Niall wasn’t sure what he was expecting, but he knew he wasn’t expecting this. Louis Tomlinson, who had been bullying him for as long as Niall could remember, fancied him. Niall thought it seemed a little unreal, like maybe this was all some kind of revenge plotted by Zayn. Niall hoped that wasn’t’ it, because he honestly liked Louis. Maybe even in the way Louis just said he did.

Niall looked over the past week, since he and Louis had started really hanging out. Everything had seemed so nice, and Niall knew that he liked beating Louis at video games. Did that mean he liked Louis? He wasn’t sure. He’d never really liked anyone, whether it be a guy or a girl. Maybe Niall did like Louis, and just didn’t see it because he didn’t understand the concept of love.

“Niall,” Louis stated, bringing Niall out of his thoughts. “Your silence is freaking me out. Do you feel the same way about me or not?”

Niall just simply smiled at Louis. Then he whispered, “I don’t know.”

“What do you mean, you don’t know?”

“I’ve never really liked anyone. Not a guy, nor a girl,” Niall whispered. He felt as though he should explain himself. After all, he should be able to clarify why he wasn’t sure if he was able to date Louis at this point.

“I have a way to see if you like me,” Louis said, his blue eyes twinkling. He then leaned in closer, and even Niall had seen enough cheesy romantic movies, mainly with his mum, to know what was about to happen. Yet, he didn’t try to push Louis away. Instead, he embraced it.

His and Louis’s lips met in a sweet lock, and Niall could feel his heart beating faster. He wasn’t even sure if that was love though, but he figured it was one of the closest things he would get to it. Niall leaned back, and tried to see himself with Louis. He could see him holding hands down the hall at school, and a whole lot of other stuff. Sure, there were some things he couldn’t see, but he figured if he said yes to Louis, then eventually he would be able to see them.

“Niall Horan, would you do me the honor and accompany me on a date this weekend?” Louis asked, breaking Niall out of his thoughts.

Niall couldn’t help but nodding. He couldn’t believe it, it was going to be his first date. And it was going to be with Louis Tomlinson, someone who used to bully him for a living. If someone would’ve suggested that Niall would’ve been going on a date with Louis Tomlinson two weeks ago, he would’ve laughed in their face, and said it would only happen in their wildest dreams. Not anymore though, because dreams were becoming reality.

Speaking of dreams, Niall quickly remembered his dream of where he was naked, and so were Liam, Zayn, and Harry. In that dream, he was dating Harry, at least according to Zayn. Maybe the reason why his brain decided to bring up that very situation was because Niall liked Harry, not Louis. But, no, Harry didn’t like Niall like that, did he? Niall remembered how possessive Harry had been that one day when Louis had tried to sit at the table for the first time.

Niall wasn’t completely sure if he liked how his brain was thinking. He was with Louis right now, and that was all that mattered, right? He sure hoped so, because Niall hated confusion. And right now, he was feeling confused.

Niall just simply smiled at Louis, and then he was finally able to speak. “Louis, I’m glad to be able to go on a date with you. I just need you to know one thing.”

“What is it?” Louis asked, looking just a little nervous.

"I’ve never dated anyone before. I don’t really know how this whole ‘dating’ situation is supposed to go, so you’re going to have to help me.”

“Okay,” Louis said, leaning in towards Niall again. “I can definitely help you out.” And with that, their lips met again, and this time, Niall could’ve sworn he felt something. He wasn’t sure what it was, but he figured it meant he liked Louis.

Hello :) What did you guys think of this chapter? What do you guys think of Nouis together? I know it's a Narry love story, but we have NOUIS! I've become quite obsessed with them lately. Hey, if any of you guys can give me a VERY good comment about your favorite part of this book so far, I shall dedicate the next chapter to you :)