Chapter Twenty-Two

Dedication because of their comment. And I have a feeling you're all gonna love me once you read this chapter :) I love you guys so much. Thanks for bringing this book to 5K reads :) MEANS A LOT :)

It was two months after Niall and Louis had broken up when the bruises finally were gone. Well, the ones on his face. The one on his stomach was still there, but very faint.

School was very close to finally being done with, and once he’d graduated from the CPR class, alongside Harry (who’d stayed in the class just for his sake) and Victor, Niall had known exactly what he wanted to be. He wanted to be a doctor, but he wasn’t sure if he could apply for Uni so late in the school year. Liam had agreed as well, but said that he could apply next year, and spend this year volunteering at the hospital. And Niall would have an even better chance than Liam, because Niall could volunteer even more.

Harry said he’d stay with Niall just so he wouldn’t lonely. Although, Liam would be going to the local college, and Zayn was just skipping college all together, so it wasn’t that big of a deal. Niall knew that Harry didn’t want to go to college either though, but he was using the excuse of staying with Niall, something he was completely okay with.

Niall was curled up with Harry, while watching some random movie that was on the TV, because they had the house to themselves seeing how Liam and Zayn were going on a date. Their three month anniversary was coming up soon, and Niall was proud of his two friends for making it that far. Niall had practically moved in with Harry and Liam, and Zayn were over there so much.

Liam’s parents didn’t mind too much that Niall was basically living at their house, because they were never really home. They were always out on business trips and everything, or at least that’s how Liam had tried to explain it. Niall wasn’t sure if he completely understood, but he was trying his best to. Some things clearly confused him still.

He’d yet to talk to anyone about what had happened that night with Louis, and he hoped he could keep it that way. He wasn’t ready to talk about it, but sometimes he would wake up in the middle of the night, sweating from a nightmare.

Within the past couple months, Harry had completely babied him, and while it had been annoying at first, it got rather sweet once Niall realized how in love with the curly hair boy he was. He hadn’t said anything yet, because he didn’t want to date anyone until his bruises were gone, but now that they were practically gone, he was thinking about telling Harry. After all, he only lived once. And he wanted his one life to have a happy ending (minus the dying part).

Once the movie finished, Harry untangled himself from Niall, and then smiled. “You want food?” he asked the blonde. Niall nodded his head once, and Harry started walking to the kitchen. Before he entered it, however, he turned back to face Niall with a smirk on his face, and said, “Don’t come in. I’ll come out to you once I get the food done.”

Niall flicked through the channels on the telie, trying to find something to watch. He also kept a close eye on the time, to see how long it took for Harry to get his food made. He could smell something baking in the oven, and it smelt like dessert, but he wasn’t completely certain which one.

When Harry came out, about an hour later, with a cake pan, Niall got excited. And when Harry put it down in front of him on the end table, Niall was about to freak out. Inside the cake pan were brownies, with frosting on them, and decorated on the frosting were the words, spelt with little M&M candies: Niall Horan, will you do me the honor and accompany me on a date?

Niall glanced up at Harry to see if this was some kind of joke. Yeah, sure Niall knew that Harry liked him as more than a friend, but this was probably the sweetest way Niall could think of to ask him out. It was as though Harry had known exactly what Niall loved. Of course, anything Harry made was fantastic. He was such a good cook and everything.

“Are you gonna answer the question?” Harry asked, sounding worried, driving Niall back to the present.

“Of course,” Niall replied.

“Of course you’ll answer the question, or of course you’ll go out with me?”

“What do you think?”

Harry smiled at that, and Niall knew he understood what Niall had been hinting towards. Niall smiled at Harry, happy that he’d gotten it.

“Good, does Saturday sound good?”

Niall nodded once, and Harry’s smile grew ten times bigger.

There. NARRY IS TOGETHER! Took most of the book, but whatever. Hey, you remember Victor right? I mentioned him in this chapter, just to bring your memory back to him. Well, he’s about to get ten times more important next chapter. I won’t say how though. If any of you can figure it out though, I shall dedicate chapter to you :) And I know this is a short chapter, but which one of you guys will honestly complain? After all, NARRY IS TOGETHER BABY! And I might update again tonight, I’m not sure yet. I’ve got the next chapter all planned out, and everything. :) :) Oh, and still tell me if you want a sequel, because I’m still trying to decide.

Hey, I’ve got three other 1D boyxboy books on my profile. Could you guys PLEASE go check them out so they all become as popular as Perfectionist has become? PLEASE???? They’re called: Saving Grace (LiLo), Broken (Larry) and Didn’t Mean To Start A War (Ziall/Nouis) Please, can you check them out? It would mean the world to me :)