Epilogue

It was three months after Zayn's and Louis's trial, and not much had really changed. Liam had believed Zayn's story, and while he was in jail, Liam was the faithful boyfriend who had visited weekly, as that was all that was allowed for a single person.

Niall still wasn't sure how to feel about the whole situation. He knew he forgave Zayn for the attempted murder of Harry, but Harry sure hadn't yet. Niall could tell he hated seeing his cousin visiting Zayn each week.

"Liam," Harry said, on Wednesday night as Liam made his way out to the door. "Don't go, please? I can't trust that dickhead, and I truly believe he tried killing me. And he did it for himself. The douchebag probably doesn't even love you!"

"Don't talk like that about my boyfriend!" Liam hissed. "Zayn has repented his actions. He just wants to be friends. You of all people should understand what it feels to be treated like after making a stupid mistake."

Niall watched back and forth as Harry and Liam yelled at each other, calling each other very rude names. The fight ended with Liam slamming the door shut as he went to his car and Harry huffing his way up the stairs and he heard as he slammed the door shut to his and Niall's room.

This hadn't been this bad since the night Harry and Niall came home from the jail after hearing Zayn's confession first hand. And God, had that night been worse. It had ended with Harry punching Liam who had dared to stick up for Zayn, and Liam punching Harry. Niall had let Hary be alone for the night that night, and he thought it be best to do it again.

The next morning, Liam still hadn't returned, and when Niall woke up, he smelled eggs and bacon cooking. He walked into the kitchen to see Harry shirtless standing at the stove, cooking away. He put the bacon and eggs in the pan onto a plate, and handed it to Niall.

"Hi babe," he said, kissing Niall's forehead.

"What's this for?"

"I'm sorry for how I reacted last night. And I know, I know, I should be apologizing to Liam and not you, but I know you get scared when I get angry. And I'm going to apologize to Liam too once he gets his arse home. I'll make him food. He can't resist my food."

"Do you still think Zayn tried killing you on his own terms? Do you still think he was lying during his confessions?"

"I forgive him. I don't know if he's telling the truth or not. No one does, no one but him, Victor, and Louis. No one else does, and seeing how one of those guys are dead, and the other is in jail for killing him, I don't think we can trust their judgement. So, it's just up to Zayn. So, I'll have to trust him. But I'm not believing him. I'll just trust that he regrets it. And also, if he breaks Liam's heart, he's getting murdered."

"God, I love you," Niall whispered.

"I love you too," Harry whispered, kissing Niall's forehead. "I'll always love you, no matter what."

DUN! Epilogue. It's shit...complete shit. And don't worry, Liam is alive. Ha! I just felt like he was too pissed at Harry to come home. And I may rewrite this later...when I reedit the whole book...IDK. Let me know what you guys think of it? No? Okay...anyways, dedication towards who i kinda consider my biggest fan of this book...yeah. Love you gys :)