#Babe

*Gabe*

In hindsight, I should have known.

Bailey NEVER wants to skip school.

I should have known.

"I CAN NOT BELIEVE you," she groans, "WHY would I want to SKIP SCHOOL? I'm only excused for the classes after lunch"

"Because you said and I quote 'forget school'" I sigh and she rolls her eyes so hard I wonder if she's dizzy.

When we got in the car, I started driving for Disneyland and by the time she noticed it was already 8am and classes were starting. She wanted to turn around, but I was not going to drive all the way back to school so I could go to one class and then leave again.

"I was in the heat of the moment," she explains to me like I'm dumb, "I say rash things when I'm super embarrassed"

"Well, its not my fault you attacked Sean with your lips," I reply shortly.

The car is quiet for a split second.

"I TOLD YOU NOT TO MENTION IT!" she cries and I burst out laughing. It took a whole hour for her to tell me and then another twenty minutes for me to stop laughing.

We finally pull up into the parking lot of Disneyland and start making our way to the ticket gates. Bailey grabs my hand and starts swinging it as we walk. We talk about random things during the walk and right before we enter the theme park it self, she stops me and looks at me seriously.

"Alright Gabey," She says. I love that nickname. I don't think anyone has ever called me that, Well, other than girls who were flirting with me, but I didn't really like that much then.

"Once we pass this gate," she continues while pointing at the gate, "We forget about all our problems and we have the most amazing time. Understand? No relationships. No school. Nada. just Bailey and Gabe taking Disneyland."

She paused for a second before smiling widely at me, "Babe! Babe taking Disneyland!"

Man, I love her.

----

*Tati*

I sit down next to Ken and look around. So Bailey AND Gabe aren't here. That's a little..odd. Bailey doesn't usually miss school for anything and she hasn't texted me. She always texts me and then I always stay home with her if she's sick.

But I guess if she has Gabe, she doesn't need me.

Now that I think about, I don't really know anything that's been going on with her. I always just tell her about my problems. She's probably tired of me. I look down and start pick at my food.

"Oh Bailey and Gabe aren't here? Where are they?"

Ugh. She's here. Boogie sits down in front of Sean like she usually does when Bailey's not here and begins to greedily eye Sean as if he's going to disappear in a second. She's so thirsty for Sean MY throat is dry just watching her.

"Yeah, they're at Disneyland," Sean mumbled grumpily, "Wednesday is their day"

He's says the last phrase mockingly, I'm guessing he is not happy with the both of them
right now.

"Ohh the lovebirds have a date day," Ken sing songs. Probably making the situation worse. I've noticed he's pretty good at that.

"I bet they posted pictures on Instagram!" Boogie exclaims excitedly and pulls our her phone.

"Awwww how cute!" She squeals, "They have so many pictures already!"  She's gasps and starts pointing at a picture, "He tagged this one Babe!!"

I pull out my phone and look at the pictures. There are a lot of them. It looks like their having fun. Most of them are goofy captions like "Out with the Bailinator" or "Our selfies are better than yours"; but there's one it's selfie of the both of them just captioned Taking Disneyland w/ #Babe.

"Ugh Bailey just looks so good with everyone. She could date anyone and make a cute couple with them," Boogie says with a sigh and then looks at Sean, who's eyes are glued to his phone.

"We get it Boogie. You're jealous," I say with an eye roll and she looks at me like she's hurt.

"I never said that!" She exclaims

"But that's definitely what is sounds like," I snap back. She's doesn't know when to quit. I wish Sean would just let her know he's not interested.

Suddenly, Sean gets up and walks away. I can tell he's annoyed. Boogie puts her hand over her mouth with a gasp and I nod at Ken to go talk to him. But before Ken can get up Boogie jumps up and chases after Sean.

---
*Sean*

I wish someone would just tell if they are fucking dating instead all these pictures and subliminal messages. Then, I would know if I was wasting my time or not. I walk down the empty halls and I just want to go home. I end up by my locker and just sit down, trying to clear my head. First, Ken and now Gabe? I'm either over-reacting or both my friends have it out for Bailey.

I hear someone approach and take a seat next to me. I don't look up, but I know who it is. I can smell the over-bearing perfume.

"What's wrong Sean?"

Nothing. Go away.

"It might help to talk about," she says.

I sigh because she's not going to go away. It's like a part of her personality to be annoying.

"Is it Bailey?"

Oh my god. Shut up. Obviously who else would make me feel this way? I don't care about anything else.

"You know she probably doesn't mean it," she says quietly. I look up at her, surprised, and she smiles, "Bailey is just the type to be nice to everyone and love everyone."

I look forward and Boogie's right. Bailey is just the type of person. Everyone is drawn to her.

"Yeah," I agree, "That's true."

She nods her head and looks forward.

"Although," she says slowly, "You guys have been getting pretty serious lately...and you'd think if she was serious about it too she'd act a little differently."

I don't say anything, but the thought weigh heavy in my mind. Why am I only one changing to make this work? If she wanted "this" you'd think she'd be putting more effort in.

Boogie places a hand on mind and strokes is reassuringly. I don't push her away, but I try to ignore her.

Maybe I need to talk to Bailey.

"By the way," she starts slowly, like she unsure if she should say what she's about to say, "What happened to your lip?"

---

.

.

.

.

A/N

I have a love for Bailey/Gabe. Sorry Not Sorry.

What are you favorite part so far? Mine are "It's Her" and "Math" I think. They were my favorite to write.