End.

. A u t h o r s. N o t e .

Oh my god. 86 chapters, filled A million bad jokes, clichés, and cheesy lines, later this story is finally over. Thank you so much for all your reads and votes and comments 💕 because like okay 25K views and over 2k votes?  600 comments? whaaat.

You guys are the best.

-

Okay

So, I CAN do I sequel, but I can also just do another story. Here are the draft I have. None of them have been started yet, other than summaries and covers.

So comment which one you want me to do and whichever has the most votes will get written first. I would love everyone to comment or send me a message of commenting isn't your thing. And just because one gets picked first doesn't mean it won't be written. It's just the one I'm going to focus on and publish first.

1. s t a r d u s t.

"They way his painted her hair like stardust made the pale moon jealous "-Ariana

-Ariana

Sean Lew is photographer looking for his muse. Bailey Sok is a dancer who just need a moment to herself. They both like the same coffee shop.

2 . & f o r e v e r

 & f o r e v e r

. f o r . e h . v e r .

Don't say forever like a promise; Say it like a curse.
Promises are too easy to break.

Sequel to Always.

Sean and Bailey leave high school and try to balance their relationship, school, and blossoming careers. And when Sean is given the opportunity of a lifetime, will they be able to handle the distance that it creates between them.

3 . c o m f o r t a b l e

"I'd do anything, to be comfortable up here"-Lontalius

-Lontalius

Sean walks into a bookstore one day looking for shelter from the pouring rain and meets Bailey Sok, the quiet bookstore owner who stutters through their whole conversation then knocks over an entire bookshelf and his heart at the same time.

Yup. He falls in love.

-

I also did a lot of editing in the beginning. I'm still not completely done and I'm probably going to spend the next week editing then I'll mark the book as complete so if you're the type to re-read. I highly recommend waiting till next Monday because that's when I'll hopefully be done writing.

But, what was your favorite chapter? Favorite couple? Favorite line? Favorite anything? Favorite favorite? Like I'd love to hear your overall thoughts and criticism! (This can also be done privately if you're not into commenting publicly) I'd just really love to know what you think.