~ Chapter 6 ~ My Wife's Boring

[WARNING!!: this chapter will contain mild sexual content. If you wish to skip I will mark with ***** when it begins and when it ends ***** now continue reading]

~ Chapter 6 ~ My Wife's Boring

"I told you to go-" his lips silenced me. I couldn't resist the burning feeling inside me. Everything was telling me 'no don't do it!' But I couldn't help myself.

He picked me up and carried me to my room. He dropped me on my bed and wasted no time taking off his pants and boxers. When his cøck was free it sprang to life. It was definitely hard. It scared me a little because it was bigger and I could see a vein.

"Get rid of it." He looked down at me.

"How?" I gulped and looked up.

"In your mouth." He ordered it.

******

I looked back at it and wrapped my small hand around it. He shuddered slightly. Slowly I eased him into my mouth. He wasn't even all the way in before I felt him in the back of my throat. There was probably an inch or two left.

"Keep going." He gripped my hair in his hand, wrapping it around his knuckles.

I chocked slightly as I sunk down on his shaft. When he was gone inside my mouth bobbed my head slightly.

This is wrong. He has a wife. Neither of us should be doing this.

But he came to you. He wants you. You want him. Use this to an advantage.

What if his wife finds out?

She won't especially of neither of you squeal.

I choked on his cum as he came in my mouth. It brought me out of my thoughts. He pulled out and pulled my shirt from over my head to reveal my naked body.

"Do you have any rubbers?" He stroked his cum and spit covered shafted.

"Bottom drawer in my night stand." I wiped my mouth and watched him quickly grabbed a condom and roll it on.

He laid me on the bed and stood on his knees between my legs. Slowly he wrapped them around his waist and eased himself into me. It hurt like hell because I haven't had sex in four years.

"Fùck." He muttered as he pushed himself deeper.

My cùnt welcomed him and adjusted to his side. He paused and just looked at me.

"What?" I felt my whole body heat up. He shook his head.

"Nothing." He began to thrust inside of me. At first it started off slow then he began to pick up his speed.

"A-Adonis!" I whimpered and he bounced me on his díck.

"Not yet." He grumbled. I nodded my head and swallowed hard. One hand was gripping the hairs on the back of his neck and the other one dug into his shoulder.

"I-I can't hold it any longer." I whined and looked at him. My legs began to shake. I felt my second orgasm creep up on me.

"Almost there I promise." Be kissed me.

We were trying to beat my record. Four years ago I held my orgasm in four about 25 minutes. We were trying to see if I could break it. I couldn't hold it in much longer.

"I can't- Adonis!" I moaned his name loudly as my orgasm rippled through me. He didn't stop he kept bouncing me stretching it out longer.

I arched my body into him and sunk my nails into his shoulder and gripped his hair tighter. He kissed my chest lightly.

"You did it." He whispered. "27 minutes."

*********

"Oh my fùck." I looked at him and pushed my damp hair out my face. "That was fùcking intense." I gasped.

"You seemed to improved." He smirked.

"Really?" I tilted my head slighter.

"Better than I what remembered." He kissed my neck.

"Why me?" I allowed him to kiss on me.

"Because my wife's boring. She lays there and only moves when I move her. She never wants to take control and I swear it's like having sex with a blow up down." He spoke as he kissed along my neck.

"So I'm just a good fùck?" I starred to grind against him.

"This was probably just a one time thing. I just needed something better than a blow up doll." He massaged my boob in his hand.

His phone started to ring and he side. He grabbed it off the night stand and answered it.

"Hello....I'm at a friend's house.." I toned him out and began to kiss on his neck and chest. "No..I promise...ok I will..bye." He hung up and groaned.

"Everything ok?" I ran my hand across his stomach.

"No, not at all." He flipped me on to my back. "But I'm not done with you yet." He smirked and pinned my hands above my head. "If I hurt you tell me ok?" He licked his lips.

"All pain turns into pleasure you can hurt me as much as you want." I purred and he bit down on his lips.

"Fùcking Alaska!" He hissed as he released once again.

"This is what? Your fifth time?" I smiled of satisfaction.

"That's fúcking hot. Why haven't you done that before?" He stroked his still erect shaft.

"Because I always had you." I watched as he still squirted from his tip.

"This shít needs to go down. I've never been so hard this long in my life. It hurts like a bítch." He grumbled.

"Does it really?" I looked at him concerned.

"No but it's fúcking throbbing so hard you can feel it." He took my hand and wrapped it around his shaft.

"Oh my gosh you can!" I gasped at the slight pulse coming from his díck.

"I think it's your fault. Your just so dámn...woof!" He barked sexily.

"Don't blame your pulsating erection on me." I placed my hand over my heart.

"Then make it go away dámn it."

I got on my knees in front of him and took him in my mouth again. I gave him head until my jaws hurt. He came in my mouth twice until he actually went down. He was still standing but it wasn't as straight.

"I'm just to dámn attracted to you Alaska." He looked up at me and I blushed.

"Stop it." I looked down at he carpet.

"I mean it. Four years and this is what happens. If it don't go away soon I'm fùcked." He pulled me into his lap. "The sad part it I don't want it to go away because I don't want to leave. I want to stay here and be in here." He slid one finger inside me. "But I can't." He slipped it out.

"Come on lets take a cold shower." I stood up and lead him to the bathroom.

I turned on the cold water and we both stepped in. It was freezing cold but it got rid of most of the sexual connection between us. It did nothing for his penis though. It was still standing.

When we got dried and dressed I gave him a ziplock bag full of ice and he shoved it in his pants.

"Of that doesn't work then just tell your wife you been thinking of her while you were gone and you need to fùck her right now." I advised him.

"Alright, then I should definitely not be hard afterwards." He sighed.

"Yeah hopefully, just in case try not to think of me." I patted his chest.

"That's going to be hard when we fùcked all day." He motioned to outside.

"Oh my gosh the sun is gone!" I gasped.

"Yeah." He chuckled.

"I can't believe we- oh my gosh." I gripped my hair. "We really?" He nodded his head.

"Goodnight Alaska." He kissed my forehead and then left.

Around three in the morning my phone vibrated. I looked at it and smiled. It was a horrible thing to smile at but it was funny.

Is it bad that my wife turns me off?:/ -Adonis

_______________

Oh snaps Adonis and Alaska was doing the humpty hump all day. (<-Me trying to be funny) That's actually really sad. (Yes me being funny.)

Anyway the story's moving along.

Comment. Vote. Fan.
Live. Love. Laugh.

~Dejah