~ Chapter 17 ~ Right Here, Right Now

I sat in my kitchen trying to convince April to not give up her baby, but failed miserably.

"Think about it April. This child will go her whole life not knowing who her birth parents are. Do you really want that for her?" I held her hand in the table.

"It's best if he, or she, doesn't know anything about me. I've done horrible things." She sobbed.

"That's all in the past April. You are a good person. You know that, I know that, even Kyle knows it." I squeezed her hands. "You can't go through with this. I won't let you."

"It's final Alaska. Me and Kyle are dead set on giving up our baby."

"Do you even hear your self right now?! You we're given the gift to have a child. A first born, while I sat and had my child die inside of me. It never had the chance to live, to take its first breath, to see its mother. You are depriving yours of ever seeing you at all." I stated my point.

"This is my decision!" She snapped at me. "It's not my fault you miscarried. It's nobodies fault but yours!" She snapped at me again causing a sting in my heart. "You did nothing but mope around and kill your baby. Your habits weren't healthy. You killed your child Alaska, you!" I let go of her hands and sat back. "I was hoping you'd be supportive of my decision and go along with what I want to do. You weren't happy when I was willing to keep the child and you're not happy now." She stood up and grabbed her jacket off the back of my chair. "If you're not going to support me then don't bother showing up." She walked out the kitchen.

I flinched when I heard the door slam shut behind her. My phone vibrated on the table. I slid over the screen and looked at the text message.

Is it safe to come out now? -A

I laughed and stood up from my chair. I walked out the kitchen and to the bathroom and opened the door.

"It's totally save." I smiled at Adonis. "Thanks for fixing my door after you're the one who broke it." I rolled my eyes and headed to the living room.

"It was the least I could do since I broke it. I have many skills." Before I had the chance to sit on the couch, he plopped down and pulled me across his lap.

"Yes and you never cease to amaze me." I tapped his nose and smiled.

"I understand why we have to hide our relationship from everyone but why our friendship?" He frowned slightly.

"Because everyone thinks you're no good for me. That you'll hurt me again even if we are friends." I held his hand and laced our fingers. "They just don't understand our connection." I smiled.

"Oh we have a connection?" He raised his brow.

"You can't tell me you can't feel that electric current that constantly flows between us." I frowned and narrowed my eyes at him.

"No actually I don't." He tried to say seriously but he failed. He ended up laughing and pulling me into him, surrounding me in his warmth and sending his scent up my nose. "Of course I do babe." He squeezed me lightly.

We sat in a comfortable silence. Me wrapped in his arms and him creating small tingling circles in my side. I don't know how long we sat there like that. It could've been minutes, hours, or even all day but it felt as if it wasn't long enough.

"I want to show you something." He looked down at me.

"Show me what?" I looked at him confused.

"I can't show you if I don't have it." A smile cracked on his face.

"Why don't you have it?" I scrunched my eyebrows.

"It's to big to carry with me." He chuckled. "Come on."

I had no clue where we were going. When we parked in front of Red Robins I thought we were going to eat. But he covered my eyes with his hands and we walked slowly. It felt as if we walked for a year.

Off in a distance I could hear the sounds of construction going.

"Are you leading me into a construction sight so you can kill me and burry me so I'll never be found again?" I voices my thoughts.

"No," he chuckled. "but where we're going does have construction going on."

"Then why are we going!?" I terrified of construction. I tended to avoid them at all cost.

When I was little me, and my imaginary best friend, were playing out side and they were fixing the street. The imaginary ball rolled in the street and he went to go collect it. He was scooped up and buried in a pile of dirt. I watched as the pile got higher and higher, eventually suffocating him and killing him.

I took that as I sign that meant I was to old to have imaginary friends. Ever since I was afraid of construction.

"Ok you ready!" He shouted over the loud noise of the construction.

"No!" I shook my head and shouted back.

He chuckled and moved his hands. Everything came into view at once blurring together. Soon they separated and became their own. I stood in shock as I watched the building I wanted basically get destroyed.

"Why did you bring me here if you knew it was going to get destroyed?!" I shouted at him. I wanted to punch him.

"Ow! Ow! Stop hitting me woman!" He tried pushing me away.

Ok maybe I did eventually end up hitting him.

"It's not being destroyed. It's getting rebuilt and fixed." He looked at me.

"Why?" I looked back at the construction.

"Because you can't run a daycare in there." He pulled me into his side.

"R-run a daycare?" I looked up at him.

"Yes run a daycare. You do run a daycare don't you?" He raised his brow. "If not I can tell them to stop."

"Y-you did this?" I felt my heart swell up in my chest.

"Who else knew you wanted to expand your business but couldn't afford it?" Slowly a smile crept along my face. "There's that smile I was hoping for." He smiled.

I jumped up and wrapped my arms around his neck giving him the biggest hug I could manifest.

"I need you to know that I love you ok."

"I love you too." He laughed and hugged me back.

I hugged him tighter if that was even possible. "Do you know what I could do with a space like that?! I could run a full daycare." I let him go and stepped back. "Right now we're just working afternoons but with that big of a space we could go all day."

"Mornings were supposed to be our time together." He frowned slightly.

"They still can. We'll be open from 10-9." I smiled.

"So I'd get only a few hours instead of half a day?" He narrowed his eyes.

"Pretty much." I shrugged.

"Pure evil." He shook his head.

"Only towards you." I quickly gave him a kiss on the lips. We weren't fond on kissing in public since he was married and at any second anyone we know could see us kissing. "Now I'm hungry. Let's go eat." I took his hand in mind.

"That'd be a lovely idea." He laced our fingers and squeezed my hand.

Since red robins was just down the street we decided to walk back and eat there.

"Don't do that!" I hissed and kicked him under the table. He frowned and rubbed his shin taking the fries out his nose. "You're so childish!" I shook my head, no longer having a appetite for my French fries any more.

"I'm a kid at heart love." He smiled and bit into his burger. A mix of ketchup, mustard, and mayo dribbled down the side of his mouth. His tongue darted out to lick it away.

I pressed my legs tightly together. It don't know if it was the way he licked his lips or what but my hormones have been haywire all day. It's taking all that's in me not to jump his bones in this booth.

"So how's Laura dealing with not being pregnant?" I swirled my straw around in my milkshake before taking a sip of the cool liquid.

"Not to well. If I'm correct she's at the doctors checking her fertility." He looked at the time on his phone.

"Then after that?" I picked at my burger.

"If she is fertile then she's going to text me with some random sex request just because she's ovulating this week. If she's infertile well then I'm going on a wild goose chase." He rolled his eyes.

"Why?" I raised my brow.

"Because she went on the internet and found all these remedies and crap to help increase fertility and I have to go out and get things from different places. What a joy?" He said sarcastically and popped a fry into his mouth. "Why are we talking about my 'wife' again?" He out quotations around wife.

"Because.." I trailed off not really having a reason.

"Because what?" He smirked.

"Because I'm interested." I lied and shrugged.

"Sure you are." He chuckled.

A few tables down a family was talking about LT. Adonis looked confused.

"what's LT?" He sipped his coke.

"Only the most epic place to play laser tag ever. Me and April went there all the time when we were in high school. Everything glows in the dark but you can only see the silhouettes of peoples." I smiled.

"Why?"

"Because you buy an all black outfit when you walk in, shoes not included, and since everything's black but splattered with glow in the dark paint that's all you see. And flashes of light when you hit someone. It's so much fun." I tucked my hair behind my ear.

He pulled his wallet out his back pocket and paid for our food.

"Then let's go." He placed the money on the table and slid out the booth.

I hide behind a wall and closed my eyes as I tried to catch my breath.

Only one more shot until Adonis is out.

I was a beast at laser tag. I took out everyone here and only got hit twice. So I was on the verge of getting out at well. Adonis was good at hiding, that I could admit but his bright red Adidas gave him away.

I peaked from behind the wall and saw nothing. I went back into hiding and that's when I saw the bright sneakers.

Maybe I can sneak up on him.

Slowly, and especially quietly, I slid to the floor. I laid flat on my stomach and battle crawled across the floor. His shoes moved slightly and I paused holding my breath.

"Only me and you Al. One of us is bound to lose. Just give up now." His voice mocked.

I narrowed my eyes and slowly continued walking. When I reached a wall closest to him I slowly stood up. By the way his shoes pointed, his back was facing towards me.

I aimed my laser gun and shot but the flash didn't come from him. It didn't come from that direction at all. I looked down and sow the bright red glow on my vest.

That's when I felt a presence behind me.

"I told you." He whispered, his breath fanning across my neck.

The light turned on and I turned around. My heart thudding against my chest. He caressed my face in his hand and pressed his lips against mine. I didn't resist him at all. My fingers got lost in his hair.

He pressed me up against the wall as the kiss became more intense.

I dropped my purse on the floor and he kicked the door closed. His lips moved against mine sending shivers down my body. His hands slipped up my shirt before pulling it off.

We bumped into multiple things as we went through my condo stripping each other of every piece of clothing. We finally made it toy room and he shut that door as well. He then pressed me up against my wardrobe, in the process ripping the front of my underwear.

"You need to stop doing that." I mumbled as I kissed him.

"I'll buy you new ones." His lips left mine and found my neck. He began to suck and nibble lightly in my neck and collar bones causing my breath to hitch in my throat.

I pushing him off me and he stumbled back into my dresser, knocking down the bottles of perfume and anything else I had set up. I walked over to him and kissed him. My hand began to stroke him through his boxers. He groaned and leaned into the kiss.

Our breathing began to get heavy and the heated tension in the air was tangible. He pushed me back all the way towards my bed. The back of my knees hit my bed before we tumbled down on it.

Before we made contact with my sheets I managed to roll on top of him. His legs rest between mine and I could feel his erection between my thighs.

I got off him and slid down his boxers. He pulled me back up and rolled on top of me but rested on his elbows and knees to keep his weight off me.

His fingers got tangling in my hair and his erection brushed against my stomach causing that familiar pull just below it. He kissed my neck the sat up and looked at him.

His gaze flicked to his hand. I was confused for a second. Something passed through his eyes but it was quickly pushed away before I could tell what it was.

He snatched something off his finger and flung it against the wall. From the small sound that it made i could tell it was his wedding band.

His lips went back to giving my neck attention while his hands fondled my breast through the bra.

"I want you right here right now." He whispered huskily into my neck.

I bit my lip and rolled on top of him and pinned him down to the bed,gripping his hands in mine.

"I want to ride you right here, right now." I rubbed against his manhood.

"Noone's stopping you." He bit his lip and his eyes swirled with lust.

___________

Another update woot. Updates will be slower this weekend and for awhile. Sorry guys!

Comment. Vote. Fan.
Live. Laugh. Love.

~Dejah