~ Chapter 10 ~ You're Slow In Heels

[WARNING- This chapter contains sexual content. If you wish to skip the **** marks the beginning and ending. If not then enjoy reading ]

~ Chapter 10 ~ You're Slow In Heels

Today the daycare was closed. I sent an email to the parents saying neither me not jasmine will be working. We get a three day vacation.

Today is the day of the dance. Tonight is when the real fun begins. The school is having a carnival today this afternoon and me having school spirit I'm going.

When I arrive it looks amazing. It represent fall and Halloween so well. There were people in costumes, pumpkins, hay stacks and even a haunted house far off in the school.

"Boo!" Someone shouted behind me making me jump. The person walked in front of me.

"Mike!" I chirped in shock. He smiled at me. "W-what are you doing here?"

"My nephew is a student at this school. What are you doing here?"

"I used to go to this school." I blushed slightly.

"Well do you have a date?" He smiled with hope twinkling in his eyes. I shook my head.

"No, not at all." I hooked my thumbs through my belt loops.

"Can I join you?" I nodded my head and he looped his arm around my waist, pulling me into his side. His masculine scent filled my nostrils. It wasn't a bad smell but it didn't make me weak like Adonis's vanilla scent did.

"So what would you like to do?" He looked down at me.

"I would like to check out the haunted house they were always lame when I went here." I chuckled slightly.

We started walking through the haunted house. When we entered it was nothing really scary about it. A few things actually popped out at me. It was until I guy onto the third floor that I was scared for my life.

Off in a distance Adonis was sitting in a chair pretending to be dead. He was dressed as a zombie. I watched some people walk past him and he's supposed to pop out the chair and scare them. He actually does a great job because he looks fake. But every time people stop to examine him and that's when he pops up and scares them shìtless.

"Why'd you stop?" He laughed.

Oh I stopped!

"No reason." I shook my head. Slowly we walked over to Adonis.

I wasn't prepared for when he popped out of the chair. He towered over me and made zombie noises. My heart almost stopped at the sudden fright.

"Alaska!" He looked up at me after he plopped down in the chair.

"You know this zombie?" Mike looked at me.

"N-no, let's just keep going." I took mikes hand and pulled him along.

Mike was actually pretty boring. His voice never displayed any emotion. Even his laugh was dull. The only thing excited about him was his díck. He made sure I knew it was hard throughout the day. He killed any sexual drive I had for him.

Bummer too he was hot.

He had left around 5:40. I was now on my own eating a candy apple. There was nothing really to do here after you've been at the carnival all day.

"Alaska!" Adonis gripped my arm. I looked at him and he was back to his normal self. "Why'd you ignore me earlier?" His eyebrows scrunched together.