~ Chapter 12 ~ Some Super Power That Makes You Excited

"He's my fúcking brother! What the fùck do you mean I can't go see him!?" Adonis shouted at the lady behind the counter. We arrived at the hospital around 4 o'clock and Adonis was pretty pissed.

If the person behind the counter wasn't a girl he'd probably would've preformed some act of violence.

"Sir visiting hours are over. You'll just have to see Jordan Walker after he gets out of surgery later on today." She said calmly but her hands were shaking.

"He's not going into surgery until I make sure he's ok! Now let me see my brother!" He pressed down on the counter.

She picked up the phone and mumbled into it. It was something to do with security.

"There's no need. I'm leaving." He took my hand and we left the hospital.

We then checked into a motel a few miles down the road. I took off my hoodie and slipped on his shirt. He sat on his bed tapping away at his foot.

"Adonis you need to go to sleep." I yawned and tied my hair up with the hair tie I had on my wrist.

"I can't, I'm too paranoid to go to sleep." He shook his head.

"Everything will be just fine, ok."I walked up to him and kissed his cheek.

"You don't know that." He mumbled

"Well I don't but Jordan's a strong boy. If he can handle Jason's chicken Alfredo then he can handle this. I'll even lie in bed with you if you'd like." I moved his hair out my his face.

He nuzzled his face into my neck and inhaled deeply.

"You smell good." He mumbled. His warm yet cool breath fanned against my skin causing it to tingle.

"Come on lets go to sleep." I stroked his hair I looked at him.

"Don't don't wanna." He began to kiss my chest.

"We have to." I laughed when his hands traveled up my sides.

"Fine we'll go to sleep." He laid down on the bed and pulled me on top of him. He then turned off the lamp.

We crawled under the covers. The only sound that was audible was beating of a heart. I couldn't tell if it was mine or his.

"Alaska." He stroked my hair.

"Huh?" My heart beat was steady yet it was beating so hard I could feel it in my chest.

"I'm glad you came with me." He kissed my forehead.

"You really didn't give me a choice but I'm glad I came to." I smiled and snuggled closer to him.

"Still i wouldn't want to be here with anyone else but you." He held my close to him.

"Not even Laura?" I looked up at him. Just barely making out his face in the darkness.

"Not even Laura. I don't want her to know about my past life."

"Good." I mumbled slowly slipping into comatose. "She doesn't need to know."

"You may now see Jordan Walker he's in room 205 on the second floor." The lady at the desk quickly stated when she saw Adonis approach her.

"Come on Alaska." He tried pulling me along but I stayed.

"What about Jason Daniels? What room is he in?" My grip tightened in Adonis's hand.

"He's going to be switched to room 310 on the third floor after his surgery." She looked on the computer.

"When is his surgery? Can I see him before?" I tucked my hair behind my ear.

"He has just began his surgery. He should be out in a few hours. Then you can go visit him but he may be sedated." She looked at me.

"O-ok." I nodded my head. Me and Adonis headed to the elevators.

"What's wrong with Jason?" He looked at me while we waited.

"I don't know he wouldn't tell me. I just know he had to go into surgery." I started biting my nails. Adonis slung his arms around me as we stepped into the elevator.

"God isn't as cruel to everyone Alaska. What happened to my mother will not happen to Jason." He pulled me into his chest.

"You don't know that." I mumbled into his chest.

"For one we aren't in the same hospital. For two I know I don't but it's better to think positive then negative. A cute blond hinted that at me last night." He kissed the top of my head and we walked out the elevator.

We soon found Jordan's room and he was inside watching TV. When he saw us walk in he smiled.

"Hey guys." He said weakly.

"Hey Jordan." Adonis went for a hug.

"Careful!" A nurse stopped him. "He's not to be jostled in any way, doctors orders." She let out the breath she was holding in.

"Yeah so no hugs for awhile." He shrugged slightly but then winced.

"I'm just happy to see you that's all." Adonis kissed his head and Jordan frowned.

"Yeah I was scared at first, but it wasn't so bad once they got me to calm down. I didn't feel a thing." He swirled his spoon in his pudding cup. "But the food here sucks." He carefully placed it on the tray.

He looked towards the door and his eyes lit up.

"Wow." He breathed out. "Alaska, is that really you?" He pushed himself up in the bed but I could tell he was fighting the pain.

"Yeah." I smiled.

"Don't stand in the door come here." He waved me over with the brightest smile.

I head over to Jordan and was surprised when he pulled me into a hug.

"I missed you Al's." He mumbled into my hair.

"So she gets a hug but not me?" Hints of jealous coated his words.

"She was and still is my future wife." Jordan let me go. I blushed slightly as I stood up.

"Jealous Adonis." I looked over at him and smirked.

"You're blushing it doesn't work." He smirked and I blushed more. I turned away from him.

"I don't think your girlfriend would appreciate that." I stated cautiously. I knew she was in the accident to. He didn't seem phased by the mention of her.

"I don't care." He shrugged. "We broke up last night anyway." He waved it off.

"What happened? In the picture you both looked so happy." I frowned.

"Cheerleaders. They want a piece of everything. She tried to bang your brother not to long ago. I just never said anything about it until now." He shrugged.

"Well then I'm glad you broke up with her." I nodded my head slightly. That was just whorish. Trying to sleep with a 27 year old man. He's dámn near his 30's.

"Yeah, so what about you two?" He motioned between us. "What's going on here?" He smirked slightly.

"Nothing, we're just friends. He's married I'm.." I trailed off. "Single." I quickly added. Things between me and adonis have become more complicated since the Halloween ball.

"So are you willing to date a 14 year old?" He jutted his eyebrows up and down in a suggestive way.

"Call me in 4 years on your 18th birthday then we'll talk. Now I rather not go to jail." I ruffled his hair and smiled.

"Alright I'll remember that. You just remember you said it." He smiled.

"Alright I will." I laughed.

We all fell into a silence. Adonis was looking at Jordan, who was looking at me.

"You know what I've always wondered?" Curiosity laced his voice.

"What?" We both asked.

"What it's like to kiss Alaska? Because when you two were dating I always found you two kissing and I just thought she just might be a good kisser. So now I have this urge to kiss her." He blushed slightly.

"Oh." I couldn't help my blush either.

"Do you want her to kiss you?" Adonis asked chuckling slightly.

"Yes, yes I do. Alaska would you please kiss me?" He held desperation in his voice.

"I'm not sure-"

"Long as there's no sexual contact then it's legal." Adonis interjected.

"Then I guess." I sat down in Jordan's bed close to him.

"None of that fifth grade stuff either. I want the whole experience. Tongue and all." He lightly bit down on his lip.

"You're asking for a bit much there don't you think?" I could tell Adonis was rethinking this from the venom in his words.

"No, he wants to know what it's like to kiss me so I'll show him." I leaned in and pressed my lips against Jordan's. His lips were soft but felt nothing like Adonis lips.

My lips slowly started to move against his, letting them get used to mine. Soon they found my rhythm and things started to pick up. After a few more seconds tongue got involved. He tasted of chocolate pudding, I had to suppress the laugh that bubbled in my throat. Five minutes later I pulled away and stood up off the bed. Jordan's eyes fluttered open and he looked slightly flushed.

"So how was it kissing Alaska?" Adonis slung his arm around me and pulled me into his side tightly.

"Better than I imagined." He breathed out. His chest rose and fell heavily. "Is it natural for my díck to be hard after that?" He blushed.

"Is it?" I looked up at Adonis, remembering the multiple times I've kissed Adonis and he's been hard.

"With Alaska yeah it's natural. It's like she has some super power that makes you excited." Adonis's body shook slightly. Like some wave flowing through him.

"I'm flattered." I smiled.

"And the longer you kiss her the harder you get until you get so turned on your forced to-" he cut himself off and shook his head. "You're to young for all that kiddo." He patted Jordan's hair.

We hung out with Jordan for a few hours. It wasn't until 5 o'clock that I got a call from a nurse saying that Jason was out of surgery and he was fine. If I wanted to see him I could come now.

So I left Jordan and Adonis to have brotherly bonding time and I headed to room 310 on the third floor. I gasped when I saw my brother. He was laying in bed with an oxygen mask on. He had a cast on both his legs and on his left shoulder.

"Oh my gosh Jason." I moved his blond hair out his face. His had stitches on his forehead.

"I'm. Fine." He exhaled in every breath. "Just. A little. Broken. Bones. I'll be. Fine." He tried to smile but I could tell that it was hurting him.

Tears started to prick my eyes. I missed the strong Jason that was on the phone last night. The one who sounded only in pain but didn't struggle breathing.

"It's just. Until. The. Sedation. Where's. Off." He assured once he saw the panicked look in my eyes. "I. Had almost. Stopped. Breathing." He chuckled but winced.

I remembered the last time he had to be sedated for surgery. The same thing almost happened. He has to wear an oxygen mask for about 2 days. I was too scared to see him. I was so young and I thought that he was going to die.

"27 years old. And sedation. Still hates. Me." He reached up with his good hand and caressed my face in his hand. "I'll be fine. The doctors. Said. To get. Some rest. That's all." He strolled my cheek with his thumb. "I. Love. You. Ok." I nodded my head and wiped away my tears.

He rested his hand back at his side and closed his eyes. I watched as he fell asleep. I stayed for a while longer after he fell asleep to make sure nothing would happen. Then I went back to Jordan's room.

"There she is!" They both said excitedly once I entered the room.

"How was Jason?" Adonis looked at me.

"He's fine. A little short breathed but he's fine just needs some sleep." I waved it off.

"That's good. That's good." He said nodding his head. "Now we have a question, which one of us is the better kisser? Me or squirt?" He jabbed his thumb towards Jordan.

"It's totally me right?" Jordan batted his eyelashes.

Sorry to crush your spirit kid. "Adonis is the better kisser. Sorry Jordan but you still gotta work on your tongue movements." I tucked my hair behind my ear.

"I told you so!" Adonis shouted and I hit him.

"Shush you're in a hospital!" I snapped at him.

"Oh yeah right." He mumbled. "Sorry."

You got a price tag hanging on the back of your dress,
You got your shoes undone and your hair is a mess,
But no one sees you like I do

I chewed on my piece of licorice and stared at my navy blue and white toes in Adonis's dash board of his car.

"You still listen to this song?" He laughed.

I picked up my phone and looked at the song.

Someone like you- The Summer Set

Oh.

"Do you know I barely listen to music on my phone anymore. I listen to pandora." I unlocked my phone and scrolled through my play list. I smiled at a song i knew he would like. So I clicked on if and looked at him.

"Turn it off!" I could tell he was fighting the song.

"No!" I shouted and turned up the radio. Harry's voice filled the car and I put my feet down.

I started sing along to the song and dance in my seat.

"Said her name Georgia Rose." I leaned over and sung into Adonis's ear. "And her daddy was a dentist. Said I had a dirty mouth." I continued to sing. "But she kissed me like she meant it!" I plopped down in my seat.

I smiled when Adonis started to sing along to the chorus.

"And we danced all night to the best song every. We knew every line but I can't remember how it goes but I know that I won't forget her because we danced all night to the best song ever!" We sung loudly.

Adonis had a secret obsession with one direction. One night when I was going through his phone he had all their songs in his playlist and pictures of Zayn and Harry in his phone. They are his 'favorites'.

I squealed when my song came on. I turned the radio up even louder. Brian Dales voice filled the car.

"And if I was Da Vinci, you'd be Mona Lisa
Paint a smile perfectly on you.
And if I was James Dean, you could be my Audrey
Breakfast at Tiffany's for two.
So throw me away
Cause if I were a boomerang
I'd turn around and come back to you.
Back back to you you, yeah yeah,
You you yeah yeah." I sung along to the angelic voice of Brian Dales.

Adonis laughed at me as I danced and sung to my favorite song by The Summer Set. He turned down the radio on my favorite part.

"Uh! No!" I tried turning it back up but he stopped me.

"It's blowing my ears drums and you screeching isn't helping." He chuckled and turned off the freeway.

"I can't believe you Adonis." I put my feet back onto the dashboard.

"Yeah yeah, be lucky I like your feet or they wouldn't be up there." He glanced over at me.

I ignored him and looked out side. I would eventually sing snippets of songs that came on my shuffle. Of course Adonis would sing when one direction came on.

"No you can't come in." I slipped my feet into my shoes.

"I don't want to go home and I feel we need to talk." He took his keys out the ignition and got out the car.

I just stared at him as he walked up to my door.

___________

They had fun don't you think? One of the three songs will be on the side I haven't decided which one.

Comment. Vote. Fan.
Live. Laugh. Love.

~Dejah