~28~

Meredith

"Stop it!" She squeals. I continue to tease her with my fingers, tickling at her sides. She squirms under me. "Meredith!" She squeaks.

"Okay, fine. I'll stop. Now you tell me when, where, and how Grant kissed you." I reply, stopping my tickle torture.

"He kissed me at the movies last night. After five months of dating, he finally kissed me. It was as we were leaving. He just kinda stopped where he was and kissed me. It was incredible. Is it possible he's the guy I'm going to marry?" She stares her dark brown eyes into blue ones.

"Maybe, Sadie. Maybe." I smile. "Now, to the smoothie shop. I'd kill for a açai smoothie right now." I laugh. She smirks and follows me out to the car. I turn on the radio and, ironically, Stitches is playing.

"So what about you and your boy toy?" She asks, motioning to the radio.

Would it be inappropriate to tell her about what we did last night? It would be. Screw it.

"Oh, uh, we're good. We made it official. And by the way, to answer your question from a while ago, he's absolutely incredible in bed." I tell her, glancing in the rearview mirror.

"Oh my gosh, you slept with him? Was he dirty? Kinky? Ooh, which position-"

"Sadie! Good lord, child! I'm not answering any more stupid questions. Except I will say he was constantly asking if I was okay." I smirk. She stares at me with her mouth open.

"Did he moan your name alot?" She asks after a couple of seconds.

"Sadie!" I yelp.

"What? I can't help it! My big sister just had sex with Shawn Mendes! This is huge!"

"Can you please not yell that out like that?"

"Did you guys use a condom?"

I sit in silence, feeling the heat blossom in my cheeks and neck as I pull into the parking lot.

"Oh my gosh. Meredith Anne Hall, what on earth were you thinking?"

"Andrew wants us to get pregnant, okay? I shouldn't have told you anything." I laugh uncomfortably, throwing the car into park. We walk silently into the Orange Julius.

"I'm sorry for getting all up in your business. I've just got one more question. Did he go fast?" Sadie murmurs. I look around the shop to make sure no one heard her. I mean we could be talking about cars, but I don't want to chance it.

"No, he wanted to when we first got in the car," I pause until she nods, picking up on what I'm trying to do, "But then, he went really slow after I asked him." I respond. She chews on her lower lip and holds back a smirk. We step into up to the counter.

"Can I take your order?" The young cashier asks. I place my order and wait for Sadie to place hers, pulling out my credit card. She takes an insanely long amount of time to decide what she wants. The cashier tells me my total and I hand him my credit card.

"Meredith?" Someone calls.

Shawn

She whips around quickly then places her hand to her chest.

"Holy crap, Shawn. You just scared me half to death. This is my little sister, Sadie." She motions to her sister as I pull her into a hug, placing a quick kiss on the top of her head.

"Hi, Sadie! I'm Shawn Mendes." I smile.

"H-Hi Shawn." She stutters.

"Can I talk to you in private for a couple of seconds? Sades, can you grab our smoothies? We'll be right back." I smile. She nods, her eyes still glued to Shawn as I pull him over to the tables. "Look, we haven't told her about Jack yet. Mom and I agreed not to until the right time. She and I just reconnected and I don't want him to ruin that for us." She explains, picking at her finger nails. She's clearly choking back tears as well.

"Oh, Meredith, sweetie. C'mere love." I say, soothingly pulling her figure to mine. She looks up at me and I bend down and gently push my lips to hers. "It'll be okay. I'll keep it a secret." I assure her.

"Oh, and she knows about last night." Meredith smirks, pulling me back over to the counter. Sadie hands Meredith her smoothie, her eyes locked on me.

"So, uh, Shawn, we weren't planning on staying here to have our smoothies here, but we're willing to stay if you're going to stay." Sadie says, her voice shaking. Suddenly, it becomes awkward. Clearly Sadie is a fan, and depending on what Meredith told her, she now knows basically how I sleep with women.

"Oh, well thanks for the offer, but I promised Aaliyah I'd bring her a strawberry banana smoothie. Her ankle is starting to hurt her again. Meredith, if you aren't doing anything tomorrow, maybe you can come over and meet the family." I offer, blushing a little. Meredith looks up from her phone, her eyes widened.

"Um, sure! Text me later with the details." She stutters. I bend down and press my lips to hers gently.

"Okay. I'll talk to you later. I love you." I mumble, pulling her into a hug. She flashes me a smile as she and her sister leave the small, partly crowded shop.

"Hi, um, can I get a picture please?" A small voice comes from behind me just as I am about to order. I spin around, a smile on my face.

"Absolutely, doll!" I grin, bending down. She looks about ten years old, and she's dressed in a gymnast's leotard. She pulls out an iPod and pulls up the camera, taking a quick picture.

"Thank you. And I just wanted to say that I think you and Meredith are the cutest couple ever. I love you." She says, shyly. I bite my lower lip.

"You're so welcome! I love her so much! And I love you too! Have a good day, sweetheart." I place a gentle kiss on her cheek and stand back up, turning to finally order Aaliyah's smoothie.

£•£•£•£•£•£
A/N

Okay so I know this was a filler, but I mean hey. Next chapter some Matt and Meredith action'll take place. Just hang tight my loves! ❤️❤️❤️