two

I ate my dinner rather quickly, so I could listen to my new vinyl and I ran inside my room and crashed on my bed and sighed really contently.

Mother walked in to check on me as I had been done all day,

" Are you alright?" She asked while putting some clothes into my bin and turning to face me on the bed.

" I made a friend , Mother. His name is Christian.. And he wants to walk around the city tomorrow with me .". I smiled so big and my face began to rise with heat as my cheeks turned a dark red.

" Okay, but don't be out too late. It gets lonely around here." She said and turned my light out and closed the door , but to only leave it cracked.

My brother died whilst Mother was convincing him , and he came out deceased.

So now its just me and Mother ,

and our pets but some days she goes to work and comes home and I'm here, but she is trying to get me to get out more and make friends .

Ever since Finn died, I couldn't face anyone not even the people I hang out with at Rudder's.

I layed in the dark listening to the vinyl and I fell asleep and I dreamed about what will happen tomorrow seeing my new friend.

----------------------------------------------------------------

I woke up early , while the sun was just on the surface shinning just the right amount of light.

I sat on the bed and flipped out because I didn't know what to wear. Finally after looking through many items of clothes...

I put on a long sleeve "Halifax Uni Est 1878" white crewneck and a black shirt along with some black knee high socks and my black shoes.

I wanted to wear my overalls but I didn't think that was okay , so I put them back.

Christian never told me where to meet him so I just went back to HashTag and waited round for a while.

Then I saw him walking up the street and this time he was wearing an Orange long sleeve shirt that read " You are Art" and blue jeans again and Grey shoes.

" Hi Christian, I I .. Didn't know where to find you so I came here. " I felt the wind pick up and it tossed my black hair all around my face causing me to fix it.

" I realized after I left I didn't tell you that , haha. But let's walk shall we?" He pointed up the sidewalk to the Park and I nodded.

For the walk up there , I went into complete sweater paw mode and just looked around and I avoided his eye contact with me because I didn't know what it was like to have someone look at you like that.

" I like your socks, " He said as he blinked a few times and then looked up ahead at the statue that stood.

" Thanks, not many people like them. " I returned the compliment and sat down at the bench.

A few hours went by and the sun was going down and I checked my watch " 6;39"

I stood up and brushed my skirt off and put my baby hairs behind my ear and I watched as Christian did not move from his spot he sat with his elbows on his knees and his hands were claspt together.

" Stay." That's the only thing that came from his mouth, and he didn't say anything else for a couple of moments.

I proceeded to sit back down and I put my hand on his shoulder and that spark came back again from the store and this time it stayed.

" Are you alright, I'll walk you home.." I spoke to him so softly and concerned and he looked up at me with those eyes and he said to me,

" Your heart. Its.. You have a good heart."

From then on I began to tell him stuff that I never tell anyone.

" I have a .. a fascination with hands." I spoke slowly and clear so he'd hear every word I said and he didn't flinch , didn't get up.. He stayed.

" Hands are meant to be fascinated upon, with out them we are an unfinished painting by Van Gogh. Your hands are a work of mastery and they're quite petite but that's alright, everyone's hands tell a different story."

He cleared his throat and then looked the other way and didn't seem to say anything more.

My eyes filled with question and I yearned to learn more about this boy but the words that I wanted to say were gone.

" That was pretty, did you find that in a book somewhere?" I asked staring at the sunset.

" I made that ... Just now. You didn't see it yesterday, but I looked at your hands too."

He spoke softhearted and I couldn't believe how someone could look at me and see life, beauty.

He then stood up to put his hands in his pockets and said,

" Can we see each other soon? I'd like to see you. " He stuttered amemsly and it was the cutest thing I had ever heard.

I think abnormalities like that are what make us all.. Well.. Us.

" yes , I'd like to see you too. Christian, I heard your cover the other day and its amazing." I gushed to him as we were walking away from the park and he shrugged.

" its not that good, I mean I'd like to say it's the best thing I've ever done but .. Nah. I do have something though... Would you like to come to my house for a few and have tea?

He gathered himself in the most interesting way possible and he nodded to himself and this boy could not get anymore precious.

Walking to his house , we sang Little Talks and it had to be my favorite thing I've done in a long time.

" Esten, your voice is a voice I've never heard before and I love it , sing to me some more please." He smiled fully and his smile reminded me of the clouds, and it was true.

I continued the song, and he watched me sing and I could feel that spark again, he pretend to do the horns in the back and I got side-tracked and started laughing really hard.