Three.

We stood in front of his house and he said,

" your laugh is like the million dots for a 1800's painting, and if that's not beautiful enough than I don't know what is. Come inside."

He held the door and I went in and he followed me.

His house has a small yellow one, on the curb that was a few blocks from the high school and it seemed pretty.

Seemed? God , that word should be banned as of right now. At all costs.

He led me to his room and told me I could look around while he made Tea.

Inside his room, a small blue room with a bed and a desk and a wall full of albums that I had known before and listened to.

" Shut up!!" I squealed from his bed room and he came popping in,

" Vance joy? Yeah I saw him last year at the annual ' Alsmell Music Festival' best show ever ." He grinned and whisked away to finish the tea .

I also stared at his back wall that where he had stuck many Polaroids up and I sat on his bed .

"I Of The Strom" by Of Monsters and Men started playing from his phone and the speaker started booming and I kept looking at the pictures.

He came back with Tea and coasters, and sat down next to me.

He pulled back a strand of my hair and put it behind my ear.

" Esten, I am happy you want to be my friend. I don't have many anymore. It doesn't bother me that your a girl because a female who's a girl shares the most mesmerizing opinions and values and I don't think I'd want it any other way,"

he spoke with so much strength and its like he knew how much I wanted to hear him say it and so he did.

I sipped my tea and I reached out to fix his hair and he gently took my wrist and slipped his hand onto mine.

" Beauty doesn't mean make up or new clothes, its found in the heart, veins , and eyes. You show that so well and its a good look on you." He said to me and smiled again and I of course turned away.

I cleared my throat and played with his fingers and was still not facing him.

" Mr. Christian Akridge, I have known you for not even two days but I can tell you that your soul is one that should never get hurt. Your kindness and grace has no boundaries and it should stay that way, I like it."

I Stopped playing with his fingers and I turned to him and he looked into my eyes and he leaned and left a small peck on my cheek.