six. // Esten.

The night that they put me in here was absolutely hell.

-------------------------------------------------------------

Saturday
June 15th , 2016.

" Esten this is your new room! Do you like it?" The nurse asked me but I replied in nothing.

I stared at the wall, and I gazed around the room. Just white.

" Mother, how come dad never came here?" I had a stone cold face and turned to meet her in the center of my room.

Mother said to me,

" because .. He was normal. That's why. "

I turned away from her and I clawed at the windows and shook her firmly.

" why why send me here? I'm not an animal!! Finn wouldn't want this and neither would dad. " I let her go and I continued clawing at the window.

" Did that Christian boy ever tell you he loved you?" Mother asked me fixing the bed sheets.

" AND WHAT IF HE DIDNT ?!?!? HE LOVED ME MORE THAN DAD DID. YOU KNOW WHAT FINN WOULD HAVE LIKED CHRISTIAN. BUT YOU TOOK HIM AWAY FROM ME!! " I stopped clawing and collapsed in the floor.

Mother stood over me calling the nurses and they came in and once again my eyes turned black and everything was turned off.

--- echo and Christian back at her room ---

" come on, go in. I'll go with you," Echo begged and so I got up put the guitar on my back and we walked in.

Esten was at the window counting all the scratches she'd made on the windows.

" Esten, its me . Christian. " I said holding my tongue hoping she'd turn around. And she did.

My heart dropped.

She was ghost white and her veins were blue and she looked like a small deer.

" I hate that you have to see me this way, I really do." She said to me walking towards me.

I grabbed her hands and held them and she looked into my eyes,

" I love you Christian. Summer isn't over and I had the best four days with you." She smiled and tears came falling down.

She hugged me and I slid my hands down o her waist and I felt bumps on her skin and so I lifted it up and I looked up at her.

" Christian, I'm sorry. I became so alone so isolated and I found a blade and I ... " Her voice trailed off into tears.

Without hesitation I started talking,

" Esten, your body is beauty remember? And its killing me killing me inside to see you dying . Stay."

I said once again and she stopped touching the bumps and remembered I said that at the park that day.

" Christian , I am not dying, I am living. Living with Finn and my Dad. " she answered with sadness in her eyes.

I took out my guitar, and I started strumming and she sat on her bed and got hooked back up to all her stuff.

" Making bad decisions is my middle name, someone come put me out of my pain , I broke her heart and man what a watse she asked me to dance I said I could not never did I think I'd get caught in those lovely hands and beautiful arms ,

I am broken , I am sending hope hoping she would come back back for a better day ..

I need your love I wanna feel your touch should've never put you on the side and out my way , ay ay

I fell in love and got caught I thought you ( she) hated my stinking guts that's why I didn't talk to you ( her) for days ,

I came back and you ( she) asked why your ( her) heart was broken and you ( she) would cry I remember every single second of that night,

And I am broken I sending hope , hoping she would come back back for a better day ..
And I need your love and I wanna feel your touch should've never put you on the side and out of my way ay ay

Now that you're ( she's) not around , your ( that ) smile brings me down now that you're ( she's) not around .. Making bad decisions is my middle name "

I finished the song and Esten had fallen asleep and I put the guitar on my back and I kissed her forehead.

Echo and I left and went to my house and I didn't sleep the whole night. At all.