Seeing Him Smile

"I am so nervous."

"Don't be. You look great and Simon is through that door and down the aisle. Waiting on you." Kayleigh said.

"But, what if he changes his mind.." I mumble, scared to death.

"He didn't wait 4 and a half years to not call you Mrs. Minter." Allyson said, doing touch ups on my hair. Their dresses were light blue, with daisies in their hair. All the bridesmaids looked gorgeous, but my two best friends most of all.

"Hey, don't cry! I did not work on your make-up all morning for you to cry it off." Kayleigh said, wiping my tears away.

"Sorry, sorry." I said, smiling at her. She shook her head.

"Hey, ready?" Someone knocked on the door. I covered my mouth, shaking my head.

"You are okay. Simon's dad is through that door and he'll walk with you the rest of the way." Allyson said before going to join Harry. All the bridesmaids and groomsmen were amazing, and close friends. The other six Sidemen and their girlfriends/fiancés.

"Hey beautiful." Simon's dad said as soon as he saw me.

"Don't make me cry." I warned, a giggle coming right after.

"I'm going to be the one crying. My little boy is all grown up, and marrying a beautiful woman." He said.

"Stop it." I said. We were walking down the aisle now. Seeing him stand there, the man I had fallen so hard for, staring back at me, it made my heart clench.

"Oh, God." I said when I saw him smile as wide as I ever had seen. His blue eyes were shiny, kind of wet. "He's crying." I whispered, feeling my own eyes water.

"Shh." His dad said to me. The preist began as I stood next to Simon, who had taken my vail off to reveal small tear streaks.

"We are gathered here today to celebrate one of life's greatest moments, the joining of two hearts and to give recognition to the worth and beauty of love, and to add our best wishes to the words which shall unite this couple in marriage.

Should there be anyone who has cause why this couple should not be united in marriage, speak now." The church was silent, the wind blowing outside the only noise.

"Today we have come together to witness the joining of these two lives. For them, out of the routine of ordinary life, the extraordinary has happened. They met each other, fell in love and are finalizing it with their wedding. A good marriage must be created. It is never being too old to hold hands. It's remembering to say I love you every day and it is not just marrying the right person its being the right partner." The preist ended, adding: "The couple have written their own vows."

I smiled as Simon began. "Lindzay, Lindzay, Lindzay. Where do I begin? From an airport to a church, from strangers to soulmates, from you to me. That day outside the airport, you captured my attention. Eveything you've done since that day has  had a hold on me, the best spell I've ever been under. Not a curse, but a blessing. Your laugh is my favorite song. Your eyes are my favorite view. Your smile is what makes me get up in the morning. The way my heart beats, the way I smile, the way I act. So many reasons behind these, but you are the only one that matters. The wind can blow the house over. YouTube can fail. But my love for you is forever, and with that. I love you." I smiled, feeling the tears stream down my face.

"Simon, Simon, Simon." I started, earning a small laugh from the audience. "I never realized that I was broken, shattered, and destroyed. I didn't realize I needed saving, until you had saved me. And all these ups, and all these downs, have made me so grateful to have you around. The constant smile you put on my face, the way your eyes light up when I walk into the room. You drive me completely insane." Another small round of laughter. "And I wouldn't trade you for the world. I love absolutely everything about you. I love the way you talk. I love the way you walk, sleep, eat. I can't wait to love how you are as a husband. Or as a father. I can't wait to continue this journey. And with that, I love you." I was crying by now. Simon lifted his hand to my cheek.

"Don't cry, love." He whispered. I let out a shakey breath and the priest continued.

"Lindzay Speakman, do you take Simon Minter to be your husband?"

"I do" I smiled at the blonde in front of me.

"Do you promise to love, honor, cherish and protect him, forsaking all others and holding only unto him?"

"I do" I said again, happiness bubbling in my chest.

"Simon Minter, do you take Lindzay Speakman to be your wife?" The preist went on.

"I do" Simon replied, winking at me.

"Do you promise to love, honor, cherish and protect her, forsaking all others and holding only unto her?"

"I do" Simon repeated. I could feel all the eyes on us now, but I could only see Simon's blue ones.

"Wedding rings are an unbroken circle of love, signifying to all the union of this couple in marriage." The priest said. The ring bearer walked up to us, holding the rings on the small pillow.

"Repeat after me: Lindzay, this ring is my sacred gift, with my promise that I will always love you, cherish you and honor you all the days of my life. And with this ring, I thee wed."

"Lindzay, This ring is my sacred gift, with my promise that I will always love you, cherish you and honor you all the days of my life. And with this ring, I thee wed." Simon said, sliding the ring onto my finger.

"Please repeat after Me: Simon, this ring is my sacred gift, with my promise that I will always love you, cherish you and honor you all the days of my life. And with this ring, I thee wed."

"Simon, This ring is my sacred gift, with my promise that I will always love you, cherish you and honor you all the days of my life. And with this ring, I thee wed." I slid the ring on his finger. God, I wanted to kiss him. How badly I wanted it to be our honeymoon.

"By the power vested in me, I now pronounce you husband and wife." The priest said. My hands were shaking in Simon's as he ran his thumbs over the backs of my hands.

"You may kiss your bride." The priest said. Simon wasted no time, pulling me to him and kissing me. His lips were soft and tasted great. He definitely had the upper hand, with me being weak in the knees since I saw him in his tux. His arm was wrapped tightly around my waist, heat spreading in every direction. My body was a forest and his touch was fire, making us a force to be reckoned with. And, I guess that's right. We were unstoppable.

"I present to you our happy couple!"