kisses and chocolate

Tsukishima tenderly runs his fingers against Yamaguchi's sun kissed skin. The gentle eyes of his flinch a tad as Tsukishima moves his hair away to show those freckles a bit more. Tsukishima's eyes didn't seem intimidating or full of lust, just genuine softness glowed from him and it seemed pure for Yams.

It's like sweet, expensive hot chocolate running down Yams throat when Tsukki leans in to kiss him. It's warmth overflowing with sugar circulating within his veins. His boyfriend drives him insane. It's great.

"Hey, what's with that look?" Tsukki whispers as their lips part. "Star struck?"

"Over you? Gay." Yams rolls his eyes and reaches for the floor where his French fries placed. Tsukki bought some for Yams as a treat for improving on his pinch serves.

Tsukki smirks and drops down on his bed aside Yams. The bed bounces a bit from his sudden weight adjustment as he was just over Yams a second ago. "Tch... I'm corrupting you."

"Tsukki,"

"Yes babe?"

"Um..." Yams stuffs the salty, floppy fry in his mouth. His tongue devours the bittersweet salt and chocolate dancing around his mouth. It's takes him a second to even think of what to say. He just wanted to say his name while the sweetness lasted.

"Hm?" Tsukki wraps his arm around Yams. "You look... What's up?"

How can Yams word his emotions if he just wants to savor the sensation? It's kinda familiar too like something obvious.

"I love you." He flicks his eyes brighter with his genuine smile.

"I love you too." Tsukki closes his eyes and Yams digs into his firm chest. Softly breathing in the scent of strawberries and cologne.

Yams swiftly kisses Tsukki as the familiar sensation resurfaces. Of course. How could he missed it? Rich, warm chocolate oozing down with salted chunks. It's not candy or food combination.

"You remind me of French fries."

"How poetic."