heavy kisses

I am so fucking thankful for u guys.

you truly are BLESSINGS. And I WILL FOREVER SAY THAT !!

-=+=-

The rain crashes against the frail ceiling with shivers overwhelming Yamaguchi. He clings onto me with every thunder that rattles the walls. The world outside these walls scream and howl.

Yamaguchi subtly shakes in my arms. His eyes glazed with hidden horror despite staring at the television screen. I forget what we're watching half the time since my focus is on Yamaguchi. He's terrified under his skin, but he knows I'm here.

"You're not watching tv." Yams angles his head towards me, but his eyes glued to the screen. I glance at the television to see some comedy Yamaguchi likes.

"I am."

Yamaguchi pouts, "Yeah right." He pops a chocolate covered strawberry in his mouth. "You don't know what this show is even called."

"The Office."

"Well, shit." He chuckles softly while chewing on the strawberry.

I kiss his neck gently then tightly wrapped my arms harder. He's too pure.

He forcibly kisses my cheek causing me to lay on the couch. He snickers under his breath with multiple kisses all over my jawline.

He sits up on my lap, "I'm gonna go use the restroom. Gotta shit. Be back in 3 days."

I snort to myself over his joke. He flashes a peace sign before turning into the hall. Rolling my eyes, I just lay there on the couch. The TV drowning out the hard thunder and rain. Yams hates storms oddly enough for being one in my life.

Storms always bring rainbows though.

And that's pretty gay.

~

Really short n sweet. Wow u guys I enjoy the support u give! We're a fucking TEAM.

vote on you past favorite one-shots, or comment on which ones I should continue.
Like if tsukki ever wakes up
Or schizo!yams.
Love U!