winter hugs (high)

Okay I was still high so I typed more and here u are
//
If u enjoy this let me know as my mind is unfiltered asf also sorry if it's BAD

-=+=-

Tsukki sipped on his hot chocolate with the blanket wrapped around him. The silky mint blanket dripped from his head to perfectly curve his shoulders and down his back. His legs were exposed as the blanket didn't quite reach his length. But the rest was wrapped around his torso giving him warmth.

Yamaguchi wept to himself at his cute boyfriend. Oh he can't deserve such sweet innocence to himself as no one else sees this side.

"Are you crying at my holy presence?" Tsukki mocked without changing any aspect of himself.

"I'm so in love with a dork." Yamaguchu sung.

Tsukki chuckled, "Tch. I usually say that." He sipped from his hot chocolate and stared off into the fire place in front of him. He gently rubbed his legs together as the fire waved in warmth. "Don't you want to join in?" Tsukki lifts his arm to have the blanket hang like a cape or coat you know what I'm saying. Leaving a spot for Yamaguchi to cuddle right in.

Yamaguchi finished the last of his egg nog as he crawled into Tsukki's side. His head rested on his shoulder with an arm wrapped around his body under the blanket. Tsukki was warm and great and Yamaguchi was just speakless at his boyfriend's presence.

"You're awfully quiet." Tsukki whispered. "Are you hiding something?"

Yamaguchi widened his eyes with his cheeks rushing red, "No! No! I love you. That's all!"

Tsukki's cheeks softly started to tint with pink as he says, "Oh. I do that too."

Yamaguchi's body rose in temperature. Wow. He really is grateful for his boyfriend. How did a guy like him even get with Tsukki. Yamaguchi is so soft yet Tsukki has soft spots too. It's all for Yams though.

"You feel flustered around me too?" Yamaguchi almost stuttered.

"All the time. You're so cute. I can't believe I can keep my cool around you." Tsukki boasts about his boy. "I love you more."

"Uh, no. I love you most."

"That's a lot." Tsukki said as he rose his eyebrow while taking another sip of his hot coco. "Immeasurable."

"Smartass." Yamaguchi whined.

"You love me." Tsukki smirked.

"I do." Yamaguchi tilted his head up to kiss his boyfriend on the jawline. "A lot. To infinity."

"I can go all day." Tsukki sternly looked at his lover.

"So can I."

-=+=-

REMEMBER TO VOTE U DORKS