lets go (high)

Holy fuck I'm high and I'm sad bc I'm so in love with Tsukki.

Tsukki is so in love with Yamaguchi. They're so gay.
Here's a one shot for u !!!

-=+=-

The sun had sunken into the sky leaving the clouds hues with vibrant purples and blues. It felt so close like it's against my breath, but the clouds leaving my mouth weren't purple or blue. They were transparent white like the cigarette smoke from her mouth. I don't love her though. I love you, Yamaguchi.

I want to feel your warm hand intertwined with mine on this damp grass. Perhaps that's why she's two feet away from me on this hill away from my thoughts. She probably feels your name in the air like it is around my head.

Yamaguchi, I miss you. I miss your hugs around my shoulders as I sat on the bench. Your sweet surprise kisses on my forehead would leave me oozing with joy the whole day, but I forget what it feels like anymore.

This girl next to me is nothing but a shadow. Not even my own or yours but a stranger's shadow under this setting sun. It's red core surrounded by dark clouds like my heart for you. She is here to distract me from you but why is it that I think of your touch when she feels me?

She's like a static while you were a waving storm of pure passion. Her strategic wording to cave into her isn't like you. You ramble and hope and whine and have waves of emotions. She's nothing but another girl wanting another boy.

All this is temporary. You weren't though. I wanted you for an eternal stay and not be scared that when the sun goes down her shadow will disappear into the darkness like all of the other people in this world.

For you are my everlasting star of passion, she is nothing.

Yamaguchi, I'm high on this hill thinking about you.

I miss you.

This world is so beautiful that I can't glorify its amazing sunset. It's missing your touch.

I'm missing your touch.

I feel so cold.

She's on her phone, eating chips. Smoking a cigarette.

I'm shivering and holding my breath. Letting this smoke in my lungs to burn my entire existence as there's no way I should go on without you.

Let's go together.

To that place you often dreamed of.

I hope you're there in your dreams now.

I miss you.

And you're only six feet under me.