red strawberries

"Love is not who you can see yourself with. It is who you can't see yourself without."

- idk

-=+=-

"Tsukki!" Yamaguchi's silky voice oozes down Tsukki's spine. Whenever the sound of his boyfriend's voice fills the room, goosebumps just have to swell his body.

Yamaguchi bursts through the door and shuts it with his foot gracefully. He twirls around to jump on Tsukki, who is sitting on his bedroom floor across a small table. Yams' smile lit up the room with his cheeks almost covering his eyes. Freckles scatter along his face like little seeds on a strawberry.

"Yes babe?" Tsukki answers with the flattest tone leaking from him. Yams peaks through one eye with his smile still occupying majority of his face. It's a smile that should never be eaten away- along with those cute freckles.

Yams pulls a bit more away from Tsukki to show the plastic bag between them. His glowing skin sends an aura of pure innocence and happiness. Tsukki doesn't bother to view the bag between them as Yams shuffles his hand through the bag, trying to grab something. His tongue sticks out a bit before his eyebrows furrow a bit into his skin.

"Wait. I know it's in here." Yams mutters before widening his eyes. His smile reveals once more when he yanks out a small plastic leftovers box.

Tsukki bit his lip at the sight of a large slice of strawberry shortcake being held by his strawberry. "Yams," His smirk taints into sweetness as blush begins to scatters across. "Thank you so much, but you're the only sweet tooth I need."

Tsukki's eyes never left Yams' as he spoke. Despite always saying embarrassing things like this, they're always instantly red and nervous. Yams hiccups instantly and turns away. His voice shaking with too much excitement, "You don't know it, but... you really are a soft one."

Tsukki leans closer instantly with his hot breath crawling against the small strawberry, "Oh really?" His devilish grin stretches across his face as his hand gently moves up Yams' chest. "I guess you shouldn't tell anyone."

Yamaguchi's breath left his body as his boyfriend tugs on his shirt, "Uhhh~"

Tsukki leans closer to his red blushing boyfriend, "Will this keep you quiet?" Yams' beating chest vibrates through Tsukki's hand while their breaths mix like the stillness before a roaring storm. The golden slits in his deep autumn night eyes engulf Yams when his hands go to the sides of his waist. It didn't feel unsteady to have his hands there; however it is rather ensuring.

"Oh my God!" Yams squeals as Tsukki begins to tickle his sides. His laughs shaking his entire body with his sensitive skin being attached by his boyfriend. "I promise! T-T-Tsukki!"

The way he pleaded Tsukki's name was satisfying. The poor little stawberry, bursting with laughter and gasps for air, is purely red with the widest smile. "Promise you wouldn't tell anyone? I'm yours." His voice still leaking with a mysterious venom.

Yams gives in to his playful trick and wiggled his body under Tsukki as they are now on top of each other. He glances up to him with the playful tears flooding his eyes. Tsukki is laughing also with his eyes closed and smile wide. It's awfully cute to see his boyfriend like this. Too cute. He just has to kiss Tsukki.

He quickly wraps his arms around Tsukki's neck to bring him closer to his thumping heart. The unnecessary thrill and love swirling around his lungs cough a bit as Tsukki fully lands on poor Yams. Tsukki wasn't expecting to be dragged down so quickly.

"I love you." Yams' smile reaches ear to ear. His lips press against Tsukki's to make the swirling feeling in his lungs drop to his stomach.

"What a tender moment." Tsukki readjust his glasses which are clearly fogging up in the corners.

"Tsukki, I love you!" Yams yells and tugs on his shirt forcefully to roll on top of him. "You're so cute when you're happy!"

Tsukki smirks under his red strawberry, "So are you, babe." He lifts his head to kiss the steaming boyfriend in front of him.

"Let's always be happy."

-=+=-

crying??????
I have to sleep but
u know
gay

VOTE AND COMMENT UR EMOTIONS