pain and pain

soul mates au

enjoy ~

-=+=-

Tap Tap Tap

My pencil rhythmically strikes against the bare desk in front of me. All of my papers neatly tucked away in my bag as class is about to end. I'd so rather be outside with the spring sunlight against my skin. I'm not cold... just... want to feel some warmth on me.

"Tsukishima, please listen. I see you looking out the window." My teacher calls me out with her rolling eyes. She knows her lecture is heard a thousand times in our lives, but, oddly enough, someone just wants us to hear it every now and then. That everyone has a soul mate and we must be careful not to hurt them.

"I know you've heard this since you were children. Your elders would tell stories to entertain you and enlighten you too. I advise you should take this reminder solemnly as well as to your heart. Please be careful as spring is here with it's beauty."

Ringgg

With that, I swiftly swing my bag over my shoulder the moment the bell rings. I couldn't wait around another second to avoid everyone's whispers of their ideal love, yet I couldn't stop it.

"I wonder if my husband is so tough. I always feel slight pain on my hands. Weird?"

"Did you know if you write hard enough on yourself, it'll show up on them?"

"Love is so cool!"

I feel my hand twitch a tad, yet it's probably from hearing the most tiresome words under everyone's breath. Love sounds so distracting and harsh. Everyone is always worked up about it.

It's annoying how boiled up everyone easily is around this time of year. Spring is for blooming flowers and falling rains. Rather infatuating romance with dying hopes. This constant wave of annoyance floods and drains from my body as I try to push it out of my head.

I shouldn't get so boiled over their emotions.

As I switch my shoes and leave campus, the everlasting soft spring winds gently breeze against my neck. A weak shiver glides down my spine before I can ultimately feel the sun on my skin.

"I'd kill to be at the beach right now." I mutter to myself while I take in the earth around me. Despite the cars echoing and distant chattering laid against the background of my world, I can kinda get used to this.

Just as I thought the world was peaceful and wonderful, the sun begins to feel a bit too hot.

Okay, way too hot.

Holy shit, I'm burning. I'm sweating too much too quickly. I need to go home.

I dash down the sidewalk hoping no one will be in my way. This burning sensation creeps down to my feet and up my neck. It's like a hot pan pressing against my skin.

Shit. Shit. Shit.

Turning down the street with hot air twisting around me, I dread to stop. I have to though, so I halt at my door constantly moving my feet from my toes to my heels and back. Slightly stepping them side to side and I shuffle to get key in. My mom shouldn't be awake right now, so I'm good on rushing in.

I swiftly take my shoes off and bolt to the bathroom. This pain agonizing my entire existence. I could feel the sun inside me screaming to die. I need to shower. Quickly. Now.

I drop my bag against the door as I lock it behind me. I forcefully struggle to take off my Karasuno High jacket off grunting as I do. Swears I never intend to use spit out of me as I strip off my pants and shirt. My pale skin exposed to myself. I glance at the mirror to only notice my toned chest and blonde trail, and I look more downward just very muscular thighs in boxers. Nothing seems to be sucking onto my skin, draining my blood and life out, or anything red to show how fucking bad this feels.