restroom stalls

hey share this w your friends! make their heart melt ~

-=+=-

Yamaguchi held his quivering breath with both hands deeply pressed into his skin. Stumbling feet rush in as laughter occupied the air. Yamaguchi dug his fingers into his cheeks just not make a single peep. He was crouching on the toilet seat, and the stall door slightly open hoping they would pass by. They would think, Oh no, he's not here. This wasn't the first time Yamaguchi did this.

His tears ran down his cheeks, over his hands, and down on the tile floor. The pounding heart in his chest felt like it was shaking the whole stall. His legs launch a static-like pain down to his toes and his stomach flopping a thousand times. Fuck.

"My mischievous Yamaguchi. Why are you hiding?"

--

Yamaguchi slouched over his lunch with his Karasuno High hood up. So much for buying school pride clothing when school feels so tiresome.

I just want to sleep. A long nap might do.

"Yamaguchi?"A hand gently touched his shoulder before Yamaguchi mutters incoherent words under his still breath. He shrugged his shoulder hoping it'll push them away. To push everyone away.

I wonder what it's like to never wake up from a nap. It must be very pleasant.

"Hey, Yamaguchi." A deep voice revealed itself from Yamaguchi's mind. He snapped out of his contemplation to view a mountainous guy glare down to poor Yams.

"Oh, yeah?" Yams replied with a small crack in his voice. He didn't realize he hadn't drank any water today.

"You seem distressed and it's bothering everyone." This guy's eyes hadn't changed his expression. His eyes gave off a frigid vibe despite his eyes being rather ravishing themselves. They were a dusky brown like an autumn night.

Yams cheeks started to tint with a soft pink. His eyes darted down against his vulgar mashed potatoes. They weren't as pale as that tall guy's. His skin was captivating, but he seemed familiar to Yams. "Sorry... I'll just go."

Maybe he's popular? I wouldn't know. I don't even show up to most of my classes anyways. Actually, come to think of it, he's in my prep class. I think we studied once. I don't remember his name... it was something like...

"No! No! Don't be sorry. We're just worried." A shrimp eagerly retorted. "You know, we're all your friends whether you know it or not. You're always looking down anyways." Hinata went on about how isolated Yamaguchi made himself, but Yams didn't really care. Hinata always tried cheering Yams up or asking to hang out, yet all Yams answers with I have to study.

It's true though. Yams' grades maintained on the edge of failing. He knew he had to ask for help, but what good would that do when he's dead?

"Let's go to Tsukki's house after school. Me, you, and Tsukki- obviously." Hinata has a radiant smile unlike the composed Tsukki- assuming that's his name.

"Don't call me that." Tsukki- or whatever- shot a glare against Hinata's shimmering vibes. "It's Tsukishima. K?"

"Kei." Hinata stuck out his tongue childishly. Yams chuckled softly before catching a glance from Tsukki.

He sounds more cute with Tsukki.

Tsukishima rolled his eyes, "By the way, we have practice, Shrimp. We can't go right after school."

"Eh??" Hinata's eyes widen "I wanted to hang out with Yams! Can we go after school?"

"Yeah."

"Sweet!"