blood is white

remember to vote on the last one !

OK this one is inspired from this tumblr post I found this morning LMAO

Follow for more one-shots

-=+=-

I roll my eyes as Tsukki attempts to throw a paper airplane at me. It miserable crashes into the wooden floor boards like my love for him. He grunts with his fists clenched in the air.

"Yams! Talk to me!"

I run my hand through my hair with a soft sigh escaping. My gaze fixiated on the window aside me as sit in the corner of the couch. I rest my arm on the top of the couch and leany head into my shoulder. I'm going to innocently flaunt myself as my boyfriend sits on the other side of the room unable to touch me.

I glance at my nails and the many silver rings I am wearing. I look over my shoulder, catching a glimpse of my large silver hoop earings, to see Tsukki completely irratating over my pettiness.

"Tsukki, you hurt me." I sigh once again before dramatically looking out the window again.

"Sweetheart, can we please be civil?" Tsukki whines from the other side.

"You can't be civil when you're dead!" I call him out.

Tsukki sighs, obviously tired of my shit, "Yamaguchi, I'm a fucking vampire. Can you please, please, please stop doing this? Let me love you."

His eyes fixated on mine with a gleaming look to them. I can't help but fall for those dreamy eyes of his. They remind me so much of his mysterious aura as it is. A very dark glamour to upkeep for him.

"I want Italian tonight."

"God damn it, Yams! I told you! I can't kiss you if you eat Italian!" Tsukki pounds the coffee table. "You know this already!"

"Okay, but, I haven't had it since we started dating. I really miss eating garlic bread and all things italian."

"Eat salad. You seem to want to stab me in the back anyways." He sighs while rubbing his temples.

I gasp with his words striking through me, "Tsukki! You hurt me!"

"Yamaguchi, I'm going to order pizza and you can't fucking kiss me for two days." Tsukki narrows his eyes at me.

"Uh," I wanted pizza really badly, with the garlic crust, but I also want Tsukki. I can't resist his pale lips against my skin. His gaze always swaying me to his arms. Maybe eating garlic bread isn't worth it. "Nevermind. Let me take off my jewelry and give you kisses!"

Tsukki smirks at my decision while walking into the bedroom. I take off my rings and necklace and earings before skipping into the bedroom to fulfill my craving of sweet vampire boy.

-=+=-

i don't regret anything.

vote if you enjoyed and to have constant one-shots!

comment ur thoughts on vampire tsukki
and dramatic yams.