kiss me now kiss me forever on

Don't forget to vote on the last one!!!

Votes are greatly appreciated since it motivates me to write more.

-=+=-

"Tsukki~ you're gonna wake up my mom." Yamaguchi softly moans into Tsukki's neck. He clutches the large shirt on his boyfriend's back. His steaming breath mixing into the cold air waving in from the open window. He shivers to his boyfriend's cold touch on his warm skin.

Tsukki ignores his boyfriend's complaint as he knows that Yamaguchi is scared to have more. His lips suck onto Yams' shoulder with soft biting. The tender skin beneath his lips gives him an overwhelming sensation. He wants to kiss and suck and touch every inch of his boyfriend's body, but they both know right now isn't the time.

Tsukki had snuck in the middle of the night knocking on Yamaguchi's window. Tsukki had always came over the coldest nights of the fall and winter to cuddle with his boyfriend. Tsukki was especially cold today though.

Yamaguchi gives in and moans next to Tsukki's ear. Tsukki shivered with joy and lust, but he picked his lips off of Yamaguchi's shoulder to kiss his cheek softly.

"I love you." Tsukki whispers before he holds the back of Yamaguchi's neck to lean him into a passionate kiss. Their lips interlocked and pressed against each other with breaths in between. Yamaguchi gives his tongue into Tsukki's mouth as his hands go under Tsukki's shirt. His nails dig into his boyfriend's back.

"I love you too." Yamaguchi quickly gasps between the kissing.

Tsukki takes off his shirt and pushes Yamaguchi to his back on the bed. The springs squeak as their bodies crash and their lips lock once again. The chilling air was now hot as they touch each other with pure intentions. Nothing more was going to happen as they just wanted to kiss now and kiss forever on.

-=+=-

Please vote!!

Pretty short but :^]
Comment your emotions.