catch some zzz's

vote ,, remember!

-=+=-

"Tonight, I need you to stay." Tsukki pulls on my shirt. He groans a bit before falling back asleep. We fell asleep while studying, and I forgot to message my mom, but what he said was... odd.

Does he want me to stay? Do I just tell my mom I'm staying? It's already late.
I don't want to bother her, I should stay.

Mom, I'm staying over Tsukki's. I accidently fell asleep. If you need help, just send me a call. Love you ♡♡♡ !!!

I plug my phone to charge on Tsukki's charger while putting my phone on the loudest volume.

Thank God its Saturday night or I'd have to wake up early enough to get ready at home. Tsukki drools on his paper, but I don't wanna risk the paper ripping under him. I leave him be, and I openly take him bed. I remember when we were younger and I fell asleep on his bed to feel more at home. We were kids then, but I'm still sleeping on a bed.

I drift off before hearing another mumble, "I miss you... Yamaguchi..."

My heart drops. I lean closer to the edge of the bed trying to eagerly hear more confessions.

"Tsukki...?" I whisper softly into the night. His drool glistens and it's not really cute. His glasses sit next to him, he must've taken them off at some point.

"Yams... let me..." He mumbles and moves his head a bit. My muscles tense and he continues to move, but a loud snore escapes him.

"Dude, what the fuck." I mouth.

"Yams... please...mm..." He kinda hums before starting to breath heavy- Oh my god.

I got up quickly and left the room as quietly as I could. My cheeks burn with a grin I couldn't wipe off.

"Oh Yamaguchi!" A soft voice scares me. Tsukki's mom had just left the bathroom before spotting me. "You're still here? Do you want me to get you a blow mattress?"

Oh my god Don't say Blow.

"No thank you! I'm okay. Tsukki fell asleep on the floor on accident. He's out cold. I just needed to pee." I openly say to let the conversation say forward into an end.

"Alright! Tell Tsukki to wake me up for breakfast. I want to try some new Spanish dish. It's fairly easy." She glows before waving me goodbye.

I lock myself in the bathroom with my lungs ready to collaspe. I'm totally not okay with Tsukki dreaming about me if I'm here. He could have just asked.

Knock Knock

I open the door to find a half awake Tsukki scratching his chin. His eyes widen when he sees me. I glance down to see the obvious bulge he's got going.

I instinctively pull him inside the bathroom and lock the door. Tsukki, backs into the wall with his eyes even widening more.

"Tsukki..." I softly murmur into his ear. "I... want to make... some cupcakes."

Tsukki pushes me off, "Why am I even dating you?"

I start to chuckle to myself, "You idiot. If you wanted to sleep, we could've slept on the bed."

My boyfriend is so weird sometimes. He dreams about me when I am obviously his dreams come true whatthefuck.

"Shut up, let me kiss you." Tsukki kisses me on the neck multiple times as he holds me chin. He smiles sleepily, with his eyes kinda closed. He kisses my cheeks then reaches my lips. He pulls me closer with the kisses deepening.

"I love you." Tsukki smiles ear to ear.

"I love you more." I whisper.

-=+=-

◇ ok love yourself please ◇

vote & comments are very very
appreciated!