This Is Only The Beginning

Intro

[Y/N] POV

         "Look its that crazy girl/boy who can see ghosts," one girl whispered as I pass by through the halls.
        "Yea I was told that she/he uses her/his ability to cheat on tests," the boy beside her snickered. "Maybe that's why she's/he's here at Rakuzan cause she/he cheated."
        "You're probably right. She's/he's just a dumb cheater," the girl responded.
        'I hate it when people think badly about me,' I thought trying to ignore what they were saying. 'I guess I'll go check what class I am in.'

Some time after

         "Oh found it," I thought aloud getting a few looks and giggles from the people around me. 'Uwah that's embarrassing,' I thought. 'Gotta be careful next time.' I then pushed up my glasses (if you don't have glasses well now you do just for this story hehe) and looked at the board full of names and searched for mine. '[L/N][Y/N], [L/N][Y/N], Oh there,' i thought as i found it making sure not to say it aloud this time. 'My class is 1-A. Guess I'll put my stuff down, then explore a bit before school starts.'

About 3 minutes later

         'I found it,' I thought after setting down my stuff at a desk and then turning around to head for the door. "Oof, Ite. Aww I'm sorry I wasn't watching where I was going." I said to the person I bumped into. He had spiky red hair and beautiful heterochromatic eyes one red the other a golden yellow. (can you guess who it is can ya, can ya)
        "I'm fine but are you OK. You hit you're head pretty hard on the wall when you fell back," the male said to me.
        "I did! I didn't feel it; I only felt the fall to the floor," I said while rubbing the back of my head.
        "Eeh you didn't feel it, but did you at least hear the big thump," he yelled surprised.
        "No I didn't hear anything. Wow I must've been really out of it," I said looking at my hand to see that there was blood on it. "Eep. My head is bleeding; I must have hit it pretty hard. Guess I can't explore the school now." I whined.
        "Let me take you to the nurse and get you fixed up," he said as he grabbed my hand that wasn't covered in blood, and dragged me to the nurses office.
        'I guess he doesn't hear what's going on around us at the moment or he's just to focused on helping me than to pay attention to what they are saying,' I thought as I heard students start to whisper things like '''Why is she/he with him.'''

Akashi POV

On the way to the nurses office

        'Why the hell are these people saying that. What's wrong with taking a hurt student to the nurse,' I yelled mentally at them as I dragged the clumsy girl/boy to the nurses office.

At the nurses office

        'Wait why hasn't she/he passed out yet that hit to the head should have knocked her/him out,' I thought staring at her in both confusion and amazement.

[Y/N] POV

         'Why's he looking at me like that is there something on my face other than blood,' I thought staring back at him I then felt my face get warm. 'What is this strange feeling I sense.'
        "It seems the nurse isn't here yet, so I'm going to bandage up your wound as best as i can," the boy told me.

Akashi POV

         'She's/he's blushing I wonder why. She/he looks cute when she's blushing. I want to make her/him blush even more. I want her/him to blush only for me,' I thought to myself a smile spread across my face as I was gathering the bandages. 'We are alone but wait it's to soon for me to do anything yet.'

[Y/N] POV

         "Thank you for bandaging up my head and I'm sorry for running into you," I told the red headed boy. "By the way I'm [L/N][Y/N] nice to meet you."
        "You're welcome and accidents happen. I'm Akashi Seijuro nice to meet you too [L/N]-chan/kun," he said with a smile his heterochromatic eyes shining in the dimly lit up nurses office.
        "Nice to meet you Akashi-kun," I responded not knowing the dangers that would come later on from being involved with this Akashi Seijuro or that he would change my life forever.

[A/N]

Hi I'm Natsu i hope you like what i have so far. I'm sorry for the first person but i want to make it feel like its actually you in the story and stuff plus it makes it more interesting to make it feel real hehe. if you do like this fanfic i have another one right here if you want to read it. I wont be able to update often and when summer comes around probably not ever cause ill have to turn in this computer to the school and my main computer isn't working. but when i do update be ready ok hehe. I'm writing this story because i like yandere x readers and there aren't very many KnB yandere x readers. oh and i hope you liked that little twist right there in the nurses office do you think him bumping into her was pure chance or do you think he did it on purpose please tell me in the comments below what you think and ill reveal whether it was a coincidence or not later on in the story probably around chapter 3 or 4 ok.