Two Days Later

Chapter 7

[Y/N] POV

        "Seijuro-kun Ohayo," I yelled to him as I walked to the school.
        "Ohayo [Y/N]-chan/kun," he responded his eyes glistening in the morning sun.
        "Um the other day was pretty heck tack," I giggled/chuckled. "Oh when i went into Kuroko-kun's room I saw a poster on the wall. I was going to ask him about it but didn't get the chance."
        "I didn't see it but i can ask him about it next time we chat with each other," Akashi smiled.
        "Maybe it was a poster of Kagami-kun and Kuroko-kun was secretly stalking him before they started dating," I thought aloud catching Akashi's attention.
        "I highly doubt that but it is possible," Akashi scratched his head. "We should get going instead of just standing here or we will be late."
        "Aw yes your right lets go," I said grabbing his hand. "May I."
        "Of course," he smiled gripping my hand, he then leaned in and kissed my cheek. My face became a bright red apple. "Your face is cute when you blush. Only blush for me and nobody else."
        "Ok," I smiled still blushing.
        "Akashi," a random voice said.
        "Shintarou what do you need," Akashi asked.
        "Kuroko originally invited me to join the other day but i was busy," the tall green haired man said.
        "Seijuro-kun who's this he's also freakishly tall like Kagami-kun and Murasakibara-kun," I asked. "No offense by the way."
        "None taken. I'm Midorima Shintarou nice to meet you and you are," he said.
        "I'm [L/N][Y/N] yoroshiku," I replied.
        "Akashi I'm here cause i need some help with something," Midorima said putting his gaze on Akashi.
        "What exactly can i help you with," Akashi questioned him.
        "It's more of a warning rather than something i need help with," Midorima started. "I was watching the news and apparently there is a gang of people who have been spotted in this area. They kidnap guys dates and beat them to where they nearly die. I know you might not have to worry about yourself but keep an eye out just in case."
        "Ho if someone tries to touch my girlfriend/boyfriend ill stab them," Akashi threw a deathly stare at Midorima.
        "I know that. I was just mentioning it so that you could be on guard," the green haired man shivered.
        "We are going to be late Seijuro-kun," I said pulling on his shoulder. "I'd love to hear more of this conversation but i don't want to be late."
        "Of course. Shintarou come by later and give me whatever details you can," Akashi said walking passed Midorima with me.
        "Alright," Midorima stated walking in the opposite direction. "Take care now."

Midorima POV

        *Ring* "Moshi Moshi," I said picking up the phone.
        "Mido-chin can i go to your house," Murasakibara said.
        "Why do you want to come to my house Murasakibara."
        "Isnt your house a mini hospital."
        "Its called a clinic and yes."
        "Muro-chin's back randomly started hurting this morning and he wants to get it checked out."
        "Alright but can you come tomorrow my parents are out of town and wont be back till tomorrow. Also if they come late my father taught me some stuff about back treatment so i can help if i need to."
        "Ok then ill see you tomorrow then."
        "See you then," I hanged up the phone. "So many bad things happening today. First that random gang and now someones got back problems. I really am having bad luck," I sighed.
        "Shin-chaaaan," someone ran up from behind.
        "T-Takao dont just come out of no where geez. Especially in this area at the moment," I flinched.
        "I found the thing you needed," Takao pulled out a key chain from his pocket.
        "Oh my lucky item for today," I said taking the key chain. "Now i can put the ornament on that will give me good luck. Ive got it in my bag."
        "Alright lets get to school before we are late," Takao said.
        "Of course you idiot. What do you think i was doing. I wasnt waiting for you thats for sure," I said walking ahead of him.
        "You were waiting for me thats so nice Shin-chan. I love you," Takao yelled.
        "D-dont throw the words 'I love you' around at random you idiot," I said looking away.
        "You love me too yay," Takao chuckled pulling on my sleeve. "Chu."
        "D-dont randomly kiss people either," I said.
        "You liked it Shin-chan," Takao smirked.
        "Ridiculous who would like randomly getting kissed by someone they arent even dating," I said pushing up on my glasses.
        "So if i want to kiss you i have to date you. Then lets date Shin-chan," Takao said happily.
        "Who'd want to date someone as annoying as you. Aw i got the keychain together," I said.
        "That sounds hurtful but it just shows how much you love me. Oh whats the ornament supposed to be by the way," Takao grabbed for the key chain. "Its a little mini heart locket."
        "Thats my lucky item now give it back," I reached for it.
        "Let me open it," Takao tried to open the locket.
        "No don...," I began.
        *Click*"Oh my gosh its me," Takao yelled after he opened the locket.
        "My lucky item is a heart shaped locket keychain with the picture of a close friend thats why. Now give it back before i decide to put a picture of Murasakibara in it instead," I reached for it again.
        "You bluffing your not gonna take my picture out," Takao said moving my hand down. He put his arm that was holding the locket behind my head.
        "T-Takao what are you doing," I said as he jumped on me.
        "I love you Shin-chan," he said as he locked lips with me.
        "Mmph," I tried to speak.
        "Shin-chan you taste like strawberries," Takao chuckled.
        "Of course i just ate some. Now lets get to school," I turned trying to hide my face from Takao.
        "Your not gonna get mad at me for kissing you. You really do like me i knew it," Takao jumped on my back. "Let me ride you tonight," he whispered into my ear. "Oh by the way you said earlier that we weren't dating right. Well your wrong we've been dating for a while. My little tsundere-chan."
        "I'm not a tsundere," i retorted still hiding my face from him. He got off my back. "Now catch up or ill leave you behind."
        "Hai," He yelled grabbing his bag off the ground.

[A/N]

Hi i hope you liked this chapter. I wanted to make it longer but ill save that for the next chapter. oh and the image i randomly found and thought it was awesome so i like used it. If you know who the creator of the art is please tell them that they are awesome. oh and i had to look up what they meant by the same voice i didnt know that midorima and erwin had the same voice actor.