13

Chapter 9

Kuroko POV

        "Akashi-kun," I walk up to him. "I didn't expect to see you here. Is something wrong?"
        "No nothing wrong just walking around. [Y/N]-chan/kun is over at the vending machine getting something," he responds. "You on the other hand look like there's something on your mind."
        "Yeah earlier I caught Aomine-kun kissing Kagami-kun and it makes me mad. Kagami-kun had denied that it was on purpose, I believe him but not Aomine-kun. I think he tripped over himself on purpose," I whined.
        "So....Daiki is going to be in trouble now," he turns to see Momoi chatting with [Y/N]. Akashi and I walk up to them. "Sorry to interrupt your conversation."
        "It's fine Seijuro-kun," [Y/N] smiles. "We were just introducing ourselves."
        "Yeah Akashi-kun its fine and wow you guys are on first name basis. What kind of relationship do you to have," Momoi starts to fantasize.

(Female Part)

        "I'm his girlfriend," [Y/N] smiles more.
        "Oh how wonderful but don't let Dai-chan get near her Akashi-kun. She's pretty so he might try to make a move," Momoi says.
        "He knows he will be in trouble if he does. Though I would like to see what would happen if I kept it quiet from him for a while," Akashi smirked.

(Male Part)

        "I'm his boyfriend," [Y/N] smiles more.
        "Eh boyfriend. How wonderful," Momoi says. "By the way Akashi-kun can you tell Dai-chan to stop pestering women. Also [L/N]-kun watch out for him. You're cute enough he might mistake you for a girl."
        "If Daiki even thinks of touching [Y/N]-kun he'll be in trouble. Though I'd like to see what his face looks like when he finds out that [Y/N]-kun is actually male," Akashi smirked.

(Combined Parts)

        "That would be pretty interesting, Akashi-kun," I said. "But I've already got a bone to pick with him."
        "What do you mean Tetsu-kun," Momoi asked.
        "He kissed Kagami-kun and I'm pretty sure he did it on purpose," I pout.
        "... ...Tetsu-kun," Momoi stared. "I don't think Dai-chan is gay though."
        "Who knows maybe he can surpass expectations and have been lying the whole time," Akashi shrugs.
        "Well then," Momoi giggled. "Dai-chan is a good liar. I tried to get him in trouble once for carrying porn magazines with him and he somehow managed to lie his way out of trouble."
        "Really," Akashi and I stared at her. [Y/N] was trying to hold in laughter.
        "He lied his way out of trouble that's funny. Most guys don't seem to have the ability to throw out good enough lies to escape from trouble. You have to be smart and dumb at the same time," [Y/N] giggled.
        "I can't see Dai-chan being considered smart," Momoi raised an eyebrow.
        "I don't either but who knows," Akashi shrugged again then sighed. "Let's get you home [Y/N]-chan/kun. It's getting dark."
        "Ok also what did I say about sighing," she/he yelled at him. He flinched a little when she/he pointed at him.
        "Akashi-kun flinched," Momoi and I stared amazed and confused.

??? POV

        "Heeeeh," I say to myself lowly. "So he's got himself a girlfriend. I wonder how he'd feel if I took her from him." I snickered and watched. "She's pretty interesting and I can get back at him for the many times that they humiliated me. I guess I gotta go for Tetsuya's date too. If he has one." I rolled my eyes and turned around, disappearing into the shadows.

[Y/N] POV

        "Seijuro-kun can we go now. I feel like I'm being watched," I grabbed his sleeve.
        "Of course," he wrapped his arm around me. "Does it feel safer like this?"
        "Yes it does," I smiled and pulled myself closer to him. "Your so warm. Makes me want to stay like this forever."
        "I-I'm glad your comfa-comfortable," he blushed and smiled.
        "Akashi-kun stuttered and blushed. [L/N]-chan/kun what kind of powers do you have. You've made the almighty absolute king Akashi Seijuro blush, stutter and flinch," Momoi stared at me like I was some sort of goddess.
        "Eh," I blushed and buried my face into Akashi's chest. "I don't have any powers. At least I don't think I do."
        "Satsuki....," he sighed. "Nevermind."
        "No sighing," I stopped blushing and stared him in the eye.
        "Ok ok," Akashi said while Kuroko and Momoi laughed a little.

On The Walk Home

        "Today was fun," I smiled. "I want to chat with them again some time."
        "You can next time," Akashi chuckled. "Are you still feeling watched?"
       "No the feeling went away a few minutes ago. It could have been one of the ghosts who watches over me. They could have been warning me of something," I say.
        "I wonder what they would be warning you about," he held to bottom of his chin trying to think.
        "Back in the past whenever I felt like I was being watched I would leave the area and go home. Then later I would find out that some sort of murderer was chilling in that area waiting for their next victim. Though everytime I was being watched the murderer was caught by the police," I stared at Akashi. "Maybe there's a murderer or something that was hiding themselves in the park."
       "That makes me feel uneasy," he stared back worry filled his eyes. "I don't want anything bad to happen to you. Let's get you home so that the feeling doesn't come back at all."
       "Just to be safe will you stay with me for the night," I held his sleeve but slid my hand into his. "I don't like to be alone when something like this happens though for most of my life I was always alone. I wanna be with someone to rid me of my uneasy feelings but if you're busy then you don't have to."
       "I'll stay with you till you fall asleep. Will that work," he asked as he held my hand. "I have to be home cause in the morning my father is taking me to one of his meetings."
       "That works but I might take a while to go to sleep. I've never had anyone with me that wasn't a ghost," I smiled.
       "I don't mind if you take a while. I'll have my father pick me up if it gets to late," he gave a soft smile.
       "Hai," I snuggled close to him as we approached my house. I flinched and drew even closer to him.
       "Is something wrong," he asked.
       "That feeling of being watched is back," I whined.
       "Lets get inside hopefully it will go away," he held me close and walked with me.
       "I hope it does to," I whined more as the feeling deepened. "It feels like someone is looking into my soul and following my every step."
       "Someone has some nerves to be messing with you," he glared into the direction of the stares as if he was feeling them as well.

[A/N]

I hope you liked this chapter lol. Btw the title of the chapter is kinda a hint towards the mystery character. I wanna know who you think it is before I post the next chapter.