The Unexpected Arrival

Chapter 2

[Y/N] POV

        "Akashi-kun thank you for helping me yesterday," I said blushing.
        "It was nothing [L/N]-chan/kun," Akashi smiled. "I care about you just as much as you care about me. Well maybe a little more than you think."
        "Huh what do you mean a little more than I think," I asked confused.
        "You will find out later," Akashi sighed.
        "I said to stop sighing earlier," I yelled at him.
        "S-sorry," Akashi said surprised.
        "You stuttered. I haven't heard you stutter before Akashi-kun," said an unfamiliar voice.
        "Tetsuya why are you here," Akashi said to the aqua haired boy.
        "Can I not say hi to an old friend," he said as he looked over to see me standing there dumbfounded. "Who is this pretty person."
        "I'm not pretty," I said embarrassed. "I'm [L/N][Y/N]."
        "I'm Kuroko Tetsuya," he said trying to hold back a chuckle.
        "Tetsuya may I talk to you in private," Akashi said a little annoyed.
        "Of course. I was hoping to speak to you in private anyway," Kuroko announced. "I'll see you later Akashi-kun's girlfriend/boyfriend."
        "I'm not Akashi-kun's girlfriend/boyfriend," I replied back embarrassed.
        "Eh your not but it's obvious that you like him," Kuroko said then Akashi started to drag him down the stairs. 

Akashi POV

        "Tetsuya don't embarrass me like that," I sighed.
        "You like her too don't you," Kuroko stated. "Just gotta keep her/him away from Kise-kun until you do start dating I guess. She's/he's adorable so he might try to snatch her/him away from you."
        "He knows that if he takes what is mine he will be punished," I smirked.
        "Yea but if he doesn't know that she/he already belongs to you he will make a move," Kuroko said. (Female Part) "Also maybe keep her away from Aomine-kun. Momoi-san told me he's been getting out of hand and has been caught harassing girls. (Male Part) Oh Momoi-san wants to know if you can tell Aomine-kun to stop harassing girls."
        "I'll have to teach him a lesson next time I see him then," I smirked more. "Anyway why did you come here Tetsuya."
        "Oh I came to ask you about what you want me to do to make up for before, when you helped me out after I got hit on by some random guys," Kuroko said.
        "I still can't believe they didn't realize you were a guy," I chuckled. "But I do have something you can do for me."
        "What can I do for you," Kuroko said getting a bit serious.
        "I'm busy tomorrow but I want to know more about [L/N]-chan/kun. Can you chat with her/him to learn about her/him and tell me what you learn," I asked him.
        "Sure anything for you. I kinda wanted to get to know her/him anyway," Kuroko added.
        "Why do you want to get to know her/him," I asked a bit annoyed.
        "I want to know more about the only girl/boy I've seen make the Akashi-kun blush is all," Kuroko chuckled. "You know I'm not the type to steal someone's girl/man."
        "Yea yea I know. Little miss goody two shoes," I chuckled back.
        "Oi," Kuroko responded. "Anyway I'll see you later."

[Y/N] POV

The next day

        "[L/N]-san/kun after school will you meet me later," a voice rang.
        "Oh Kuroko-kun," I replied cheerfully. "What for."
        "Well Akashi-kun is busy today but he wanted to chat with you to get to know you better," Kuroko smiled. "I also want to get to know you better so it's like killing two birds with one stone."
        "Ok but what is Akashi-kun so busy with," I asked.
        "He is the heir to the Akashi family so he is going with his father somewhere," he replied not as cheerful as before.
        "Ok then I'll see you after school," I gave a close-eyed smile as he turned around to the gate.         "Wait where are you going school is about to start?"
        "I don't go to this school," he responded. "I go to Seirin. I know Akashi-kun because we both went to Teiko Junior High together and we were both on the basketball team."
        "Akashi-kun plays basketball," I asked getting a bit excited.
        "Yea you didn't know," Kuroko questioned.
        "No I didn't know but I've always been interested in basketball. Also I went to Teiko as well but I was always ignored or pushed around," I said not realizing the face of pity Kuroko made as he headed towards the gate.
        "See you later [L/N]-san," Kuroko gave a back hand wave and continued walking.

Kuroko POV

        *Ring Ring*
        "Moshi Moshi."
        "How did it go."
        "Aw Akashi-kun. It went well. We will be chatting after school today."
        "Ok."
        "Oh but I did learn something already."
        "What was it."
        "Well apparently [L/N]-san/kun has a slight interest in basketball and she/he went to Teiko with us."
        "Hrm I knew she/he went to Teiko. That's when I first started falling for her/him though I never got the chance to talk to her. I didn't realize who she/he was till she/he introduced herself/himself. I also didn't know she/he had an interest in basketball."
        "Yep well I'll chat later. I've gotta get to Seirin before I'm missed."
        "Tetsuya you won't be missed because they probably won't even notice that you aren't even there."
        "Your right hehe."

[A/N]

I hope you liked this chapter and i don't plan on killing tetsuya so I'm making him work with akashi cause i like tetsuya. ill also let atsushi live too cause he will be useful later hehe (BTW lets pretend that seirin is near Rakuzan. its still far but not as far)