The Other (Yandere) Akashi

Chapter 4

[Y/N] POV

        "[Y/N]-chan/kun will you go out with me," Akashi said his heterochromatic orbs staring deep into yours.
        "Yes," I said with a close-eyed smile. Suddenly we started moving back till my back was against the wall.
        "Good. You belong to me and only me. I won't let anyone hurt you. If someone hurts you they will be punished. If someone tries to take you from me they will also be punished," he said with a big smirk across his face. Then our lips were once again interlocked.
        *Flash*
        Our lips cease to be interlocked as we look in the direction of the flash. No one was there it was as if they disappeared. "I'll figure out who it was later," Akashi growled.
        *Ring*
        "That's the bell. Shall we head to class now," I said with a smile.
        "Of course," Akashi smiled back as he grabbed my hand. We walked to class and all we got was stares from curious and jealous people.
        "What the hell is going on first he walks her/him to the nurse, then he protects her/him, and now hes holding her/his hand. I've had enough of this, that [L/N] girl/boy is going to get what she/he deserves," one girl said as we passed but neither of us heard it.
        "Oh [Y/N]-chan/kun afterschool you should go to the gym," Akashi said as we walked into the classroom.
        "Ok," I smiled. "But why?"
        "You'll see," he responded.

Lunch break

        "Hey [L/N] will you follow me for a second," a girl said as she walked up to me. (this is the one who was talking smack about you holding Akashi's hand)
        "Ok, but where are we going," I asked a bit hesitant not noticing Akashi glare at the girl who was talking to me.
        "You don't need to know," the girl said. "You just need to follow me."

After following her

        "Why are we by the gym," I asked.
        "Well we are here because...," the girl paused. "Because I want you to stop hanging out with Akashi. This is a warning if you don't leave him alone I'll have to take care of you myself, plus I don't plan on getting my hands dirty anytime soon. So just do as I say."
        "But I can't," I said.
        "Why not," she said in a slightly furious tone.
        "Well we just started dating this morning," I replied but as I did I took a step back.
        "You what," she yelled as she grabbed me and threw me against the wall.
        "Ite hey that hurts," I yelled back at her.
        "Well I don't care if it hurts you," the girl said as she threw me to the ground.
        "Ite," I yelled a bit louder. As I started to get back up I saw the girl had grabbed a baseball bat.
        "I really hate you [L/N]. So how about you just die for me why don't you," the girl said as she swung the bat at me. I dodged and ran towards the doors of the school building. I ran up the stairs to the roof not knowing that I passed by Akashi on the way up.

Akashi POV

        'Why is she/he running,' I thought as I just stared but suddenly I caught wind of another girl running up the stairs with a bat. 'That's why." I ran to follow [Y/N] to make sure she was unhurt.

[Y/N] POV

        "[Y/N]-chan/kun are you ok," Akashi asked as he saw me stop to catch my breath.
        "Yes I'm alright somehow," I said as I went to whipped off my face of the sweat. I then noticed that my glasses weren't there. "Oh where are my glasses."
        "I didn't see them, but wait how did you find your way up here without them," Akashi said.
        "Well I don't really need them I just have them to help me from being bothered by ghosts (for anyone who has watch the anime Re Kan knows the reference with the glasses)," I said.
        "Oh so now that you don't have them on they will probably start to bother you," he said in response.
        "Yes but they are the least of my worries at the moment," I panted.
        "There you are [L/N]," the girl caught up. She swang her bat again at me but I dodged it again.
        "Oi what the hell do you think you are doing to [Y/N]-chan/kun," Akashi yelled.
        "I'm going to kill her/him cause she/he got in my way," she said.
        "Well I'm not going to allow that," Akashi said as he pulled out a pair of scissors and stabbed the girl in the stomach. "Didn't I tell you before that if you mess with [Y/N]-chan/kun again I would stab you."
        "Shit," the girl said as she fell to the ground blood pouring from her stomach. We turned towards the doors and walked off.
        "Should we tell the nurse or the teacher that she was running with the scissors so that we don't get in trouble for murder," I asked Akashi, who just stared at me not expecting that kind of response from me.
        "Of course," he smirked. "I did kind of leave them in her stomach."

Nurses office

        "Sensei," I said as we walked into her office.
        "Yes," she said. "By the way I finished analysing the blood sample but I didn't get any answers as to why you healed so fast."
        "Oh ok but we are here because this girl who was trying to kill me for some reason. She stabbed herself with the pair of scissors she was running with," I told her as she just looked at both me and Akashi in dismay.
        "Eh," she yelled. "Where is she."
        "She's on the roof," Akashi said.
        "Why was she trying to kill you [L/N]-san/kun," the nurse asked me.
        "She was trying to kill me cause I was getting to close to Seijuro-kun, and when I told her we started dating she just snapped," I said as I looked at the nurse.
        "Oh ok, but you do realise there will be more people who probably come after you right," she responded.
        "We know," Akashi responded to the nurse.

In The Principal's Office

        "So this girl who died was trying to kill [L/N]-san/kun with a bat but then she pulled out the scissors and tripped stabbing herself," the principal asked with an officer by her side.
        "Yes," Akashi and I responded.
        "Ok so why was she trying to kill you," she then asked. I explained the situation to her and the officer. I had the nurse and Akashi to back me up as I explained.

Afterschool

        "Seijuro-kun when those scissors came out that wasn't you now was it," I asked as we walked towards the gym.
        "No it was my otherself, the one that I try to keep hidden from the world but he always seems to find his way out," Akashi said.
        "He finds his way out," I asked curious.
        "Usually he comes out when I'm playing basketball or when he gets pissed off," he said with a chuckle.
        "Is that why we are heading to the gym so I can watch you play basketball," I said.
        "Yes Tetsuya told me that you had a slight interest in basketball," Akashi smiled.
        "I do have an interest in basketball but playing is more interesting than watching," I said.
        "Maybe if I can get the coach's ok I can teach you during practice," he said still smiling.
        "Ok," I smiled back in excitement.

[A/N]

dundundun someone is already dead hehe. and for those who were probably getting mad cause i had akashi's personality wrong now know why because i had the cute sweet not so much of a possesive akashi playing the game so far.