Let's Keep It Simple Shall We; I Love You

Chapter 3

[Y/N] POV

After school

        "[L/N]-san/kun konichiwa," Kuroko yelled as he was running to the gates of Rakuzan.
        "You know if you wanted me to I could have waited closer to your school," I said.
        "That's ok," he respond with a smile.
        "So where are we going," I asked as we started walking.
        "There's this place I go to cause I like the vanilla shakes," Kuroko said still smiling.
        "Is it called Maji Burger," I asked.
        "Yes how did you know," the boy questioned slightly emotionless.
        "I haven't been there in forever last time I went there was my 1st year in Teiko," I said.
        "Why did you stop going," the aqua haired boy questioned some more.
        "I stopped going because it reminded me to much of my parents," I said trying to hold back tears. "My father was hit by a drunk driver and my mother committed suicide shortly after."
        "Oh I didn't mean to hit a soft spot," he said trying to cheer you up.
        "It's been forever since I cried about them," I said whipping away the tears. "It's good to let the sad feelings out every once in awhile."
        "Ok but if it bothers you to much tell me and we can leave," he responded sympathetically.
        "Ok," I smiled after whipping the rest of the tears away.

At Maji Burger

        "Oh no. I forgot my wallet at home," I whined.
        "Since I invited you here let me buy you something," Kuroko smiled. "Also I did kind of make you cry too. Sorry."

Kuroko POV

        "Quit apologizing. I said it's ok, and can you get me one of those vanilla shakes it sounds good. I'll pay you back later," [Y/N] smiled back.
        "There's no need to pay me back," I said. 'Plus if I did make you pay me back Akashi-kun would skin me alive.' I thought and shivered at the thought.

Moments Later

        "Sir what would you like to order," the lady at the counter said.
        "Can I get 25 (im putting 25 because well you will see why) hamburgers," a tall redhead with the tips being black said as the lady gave him a funny look.
        "Sir would you like anything else with that," she asked as she sweat dropped.
        "No thank you," he said.
        "Ok your order will be right up. Here's your receipt your number is 110," the lady said.
        "May I get two vanilla shakes," I said as I walked up to the lady at the counter passing by the tall kid who didn't seem to notice me.
        "Is there anything else you need," she asked still shocked by the person before me.
        "No thank you," I smiled making her discomfort disappear for some reason.
        "Your order will be up in a minute here's your receipt. Your number is 111," she said with a big smile.
        "Hello Kagami-kun," I said as I walked up to the tall redhead.
        "How long have you been here," he said as he jumped three feet in the air.
        "I've been here longer than you have that's for sure," I said in a slightly sassed tone.
        "Oi don't sass me midget," Kagami yelled.
        "Don't yell you'll disturb the other people," I yelled but in the form of a whisper.
        "Ok, ok. Anyway why are you here," he asked.
        "What can I not get a vanilla shake...," I began.
        "Order number 111," someone at the counter announced.
        "Hai," I said as I walked to grab the two shakes. "[L/N]-san/kun here you go."I walked over to the table where she/he was sitting not knowing that Kagami-kun was just watching in dismay.