The Kiss Of The Century

Chapter 12

Warning: Chapter not meant for children XD. You have been warned so please proceed with caution.(But if you have ideas on how I'm able to fix it please tell me cause I'm not very good with writing smut)

[Y/N] POV

       "Tell me if it hurts and I'll stop putting the pressure on the wound," I start to clean Akashi's wounds but I have to stop the bleeding first.
       "Hai," he groaned a little from the intense stinging.
       "I have to use actual alcohol cause I don't have anything else. I'm sorry if it hurts," I try my best not to hurt him. When I'm finished cleaning the wound I use my healing ability to seal the wound.
       "It's a warm light," Akashi smiles a little. "I don't feel any pain from the wound no more."
       "The warmer the heart is of the healer the warmer the light will be. If their heart is warm enough they can cure any kind of disease or illness," I say as I finish. "I'll go wash your clothes."
       "Leave that to me," Kuroko walks in after disposing of Haizaki's corpse. "I don't have much to do at the moment anymore so I wanna be helpful to you."
       "Is Taiga not home or something," Akashi asked curious.
       "No he's playing basketball with Kise-kun and Aomine-kun," he pouts. "He's been with them a lot lately its getting very annoying.
       "Are you jealous Tetsuya," Akashi chuckled a little.
       "N-no," he blushed and looked away. "How could you say such strange things."
       "We don't need another Shintarou, Tetsuya," Akashi facepalms while I giggle.
       "I'm sure Kagami-kun will make it up to you later. Maybe show him a little of your jealousy," I smile at him.
       "It's fine as is," he says and goes to start Akashi's laundry.
       "He never ceases to amaze me. I've never seen him like that before," Akashi sighs then chuckles.
       "Seijuro-kun no sighing," I put my finger on his nose and huff at him.
       "Hai hai," he moves my hand, he then wraps his arm around my waist and pulls me closer to him. "You've cleansed my wounds but now I must cleanse you of his touch." He stared into my eyes with a serious expression.
       "Hai," I blush as he picks me up and carries me back into my room. "H-how are you going to do so?"
       "You'll see," he begins kissing my neck. I blush more and his lips trail lower and lower with each kiss. He then finds a spot and begins to suck on it, I try to hold in the moans from the pleasure. His hands begin to explore my body as well squeezing some spots causing me to moan more.

Akashi POV

       'Oh. You keep making those sounds I'll do more than just cleanse you missy. I'll mess you up myself,' I thought as I smirked at the hickey I left on her neck. 'Her body is so soft too. Feels like I'm raping a pillow.'

Kuroko POV

       "Akashi-k.....," I stop in front of their bedroom. I close the door quickly and run off. 'What the hell are they doing. It's like what happened with Murasakibara-kun and Himuro-san all over again except its the other way around kinda. Wait why the heck are they doing that anyway. They've been dating for about the same amount of time as Kagami-kun and I. Damn it Kagami-kun why the hell are you so innocent. We can't get anything done." I internally yell at myself.

[Y/N] POV

       "S-Seijuro-kun please stop teasing me-ahahn~," I moan loud as he leaves more hickeys and bites me. He begins to claw into my back as well.
       "It's fun to tease you though~," he licks my neck and then we interlock into a passionate kiss. We wrestle for dominance but I ultimately lose and moan loudly as he deepthroats me with his tongue. I break the kiss to breath and lower my head a little.
       'I can't lose to you not yet,' I thought before licking his manhood. He holds in his moaning but not forever. Akashi becomes a moaning mess as I begin to suck.

Akashi POV

       'H-how can she be so good at this. Am I losing to her? How can this be,' I thought trapped in a trance of moans. I place my hand on the back of [Y/N]'s head and deepthroat her.

[Y/N] POV

       'He feels so nice inside my mouth. I want more,' I begin to deepthroat more than he already had done as moans escape both of our mouths.
       "I-I'm gonna....," Akashi begins but doesn't finish due to me deepthroating, he cums and I swallow it. I lick off every bit of it from him and my face. I lose control for a moment and put him inside me completely oblivious to doing so.
       "I want more~," I whine at him and begin to bounce a little. He goes back into his moaning trance.

Kuroko POV

       'I don't hear anything. I don't hear anything. I don't hear anything,' I cover my ears and sit on the couch. 'I'm hearing Akashi-kun moan more than [L/N]-san. Is she winning somehow?' I sit there with a nosebleed trying to keep myself from listening to them.

[Y/N] POV

       I bounce more causing him to thrust inside me. He forces us to roll over and begins grinding inside me. I moan louder and louder each time he moves. "Seijuro....faster~." He smirks a little and begins to go faster after throwing us into another deeply enjoyable kiss. I moan loud as he cums again inside of me. I moan loud again as he thrusts some more. Soon he pulls out both of us out of breath from the kiss. "T-That was fun."

Female Ending

       "Hai....but you...do realise you might....get pregnant right," he says between breaths and lays his head on my chest.
       "I don't mind....it shows the bond....from our love," I smile and caress his face.

Kuroko POV

       'The sounds stopped. Are they done,' I thought to myself before going to sleep for the night.

Akashi POV

       "We should go to sleep for the night. I'm sure Tetsuya locked the door. We have school in the morning," I smile tiredly as I watch her fall asleep.

Male Ending

       "Hai," Akashi smiles and kisses my cheek.

Kuroko POV

       'The sounds stopped. Are they done,' I thought to myself before going to sleep for the night.

Akashi POV

       "We should go to sleep for the night. I'm sure Tetsuya locked the door. We have school in the morning," I smile tiredly as I watch him fall asleep.

[A/N]

I'm sorry for the poor naming choice for the chapter if you have a better name for it please tell me. I hope you liked this chapter.